how much of a looksmin is acne?

ReinerGeist1

ReinerGeist1

I saw the devil thru the woods in his black truck
I have acne and I fucking hate it ruins my whole phenotype I can't wait for this shit to be gone ffs.

• +1
Reactions: Soleyeuh and Patient A
Once again first reply, I just broke this profile's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.Once again first reply, I just broke this profile's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers. Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Extreme looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Emiqrox and Patient A
sadly its hormonal so there is no way to fix it i just need to wait

I have acne and I fucking hate it ruins my whole phenotype I can't wait for this shit to be gone ffs.
WORST ONE.

Literally on par with baldness. Kills your whole appeal IRL no matter what bones and height you have.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: House Lannister, Patient A, ReinerGeist1 and 1 other person
WORST ONE.

Literally on par with baldness. Kills your whole appeal IRL no matter what bones and height you have.
Worse baldness is fine if you’re a chad

if it's actual acne and not just a few pimples then it descends you an entire fucking category (ex. mtn into ltn)

and if it's super severe then instant teleportation to subhuman

Literally on par with baldness
baldness isn't comparabel to acne lmfao, some girls go wet for bald dudes and I can't imagine teh same happening for acne

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken, Patient A and zainab
Worse baldness is fine if you’re a chad
baldness isn't comparabel to acne lmfao, some girls go wet for bald dudes and I can't imagine teh same happening for acne
All I can say, guys, STOP COPING.

BALDNESS = Auto-deduction of 3 PSL points at once. There are so few men that can sport bald head, it is no point even counting them. Even your PSL gods would look like Goblins with bald head.

BALDNESS = Auto-deduction of 3 PSL points at once. There are so few men that can sport bald head, it is no point even counting them. Even your PSL gods would look like Goblins with bald head.
IMG 1464

• +1
Reactions: Brootal

If vinnie hacker had bad acne or chico lachowski there would STILL be girls after them. For boring good looking guys, like with no tattoos, amazing hair and good body ITS OVER!

LOL it is ONE.

Now, find #2? :feelskek:

And even he would look better with hair.

BALD = KILL SMV
IMG 1465

Jk, over for bald bros :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis

"few" good loking baldies vs 0 good loking acne ridden gremlins

and you place an = between these 2, interesting

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
WORST ONE.

What if it’s mild and mainly some PIE marks?