How much of a looksmin is being hairy?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
Depends on where, most jbs don't like excessive facial hair (beard) or body hair

a lot to the level girls stopped liking me after seeing my body was hairy af. I recommend shave beard if you have good jaw, trim underarms if hairy, trim arms if very hairy, trim legs if very hairy (never shave), and shave abdomen and chest (there r some hairy chests that actually look good and the happy trail in the abdomen also is nice), back and shoulder should be shaved. Ass is optional tbh

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
a lot to the level girls stopped liking me after seeing my body was hairy af. I recommend shave beard if you have good jaw, trim underarms if hairy, trim arms if very hairy, trim legs if very hairy (never shave), and shave abdomen and chest (there r some hairy chests that actually look good and the happy trail in the abdomen also is nice), back and shoulder should be shaved. Ass is optional tbh
Ass hair is a fucking pain to deal with. Fucking lucky Whites with their almost hairless body

black and asins ppl r the ones who tend to have less hair

I'm Turkish :feelswhy:
its genetic, not something one choose so i wouldnt think too much about it. If someone wants to be concerned they should be concerned in how their faces r deformed and recessed because of their developmental environment