how much of a looksmin is having a bunch of age/sun spots ?

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

over for my IQ molecules
i've got a fuck ton on my arms and some on my neck area also, would getting it fixed help me slightly or no, obviously fixing big failios first is more important.

minor freckles around the nose look good, but if your entire face is covered with them it starts to look like a disease.

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Clavicular, Mewton and 1 other person
minor freckles around the nose look good, but if your entire face is covered with them it starts to look like a disease.
i have a bunch all over my arms, on my face ive only got two

• +1
Reactions: anabolic
freckles ≠ sun/age spots, the former is genetic and looks good around the face, the latter is from UV damage and makes your skin look shit

freckles ≠ sun/age spots, the former is genetic and looks good around the face, the latter is from UV damage and makes your skin look shit
freckles are sun spots in most cases, it's just another manifestation of it caused by genetic predisposition.

It only matters if they are on your face. I've a decent amount only on my cheeks and nose. I'm gonna get rid of them tho

i think genetic freckles that chilren even have looks different from sun damaged type of freckles tho