How Much of a Looksmin is Weed?

D

Deleted member 5349

Kraken
I’ve been smoking a lot lately ngl. Mogs alcohol hard. Does it kill collagen or cause hairloss? Thats all I care about tbh?

I've read here that weed can burn your under-eye fat pads, not sure if it's legit

Most of the guys I know IRL that smoke weed for at least 2 years actually have shit under-eye support so it might be true

I’ve been smoking a lot lately ngl. Mogs alcohol hard. Does it kill collagen or cause hairloss? Thats all I care about tbh?
it kills collagen and gives u munchies which will bloat the shit out of you if u cant control it. big looksmin imo especially if u do it alot

dont smoke weed youll slowly transmogrify into a useless gay faggotwith a watermelon head like the gushers commercial

Moderation is key.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 5349 and 2 others
makes you lazy and paranoid, looks filthy too, its somewhat of a fad right now with manlet joe rogan/ dan bilzerian / rappers promoting but it doesnt change the fact that weed is for slow mo sloths and basement dwelling losers.

at least take chad drugs like cocaine/ mdma during concerts, or adderallmax to build an empire there is nothing worse than being a weed addict for years lmao time flies bye while you're high and you end up achieving nothing in your life.

tldr: take weed once a blue moon to decompress / social maxx / look cool to stacies, dont get addicted to it.