How much of a role do you think genetics play in determining talent?

How much of a role do you think genetics play in determining talent?

• Genetics don't matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Genetics matter somewhat

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Genetics matter a lot

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Genetics are everything

Votes: 16 55.2%

• Total voters
disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
As in all talents. Being it math, sports, art etc.

Genes are and always will be, EVERYTHING!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
genetics matter.

you can't do math if you are low iq

i have a leg deformity and dysgraphia so i can't do sports or art, if i had good genes i wouldn't have those

They matter it’s just some can’t use them
Properly and it ends up hurting them instead

it's all genes tbh

i've never had much trouble with math or programming etc. but I can't draw a stickman to save my life

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
it's all genes tbh

i've never had much trouble with math or programming etc. but I can't draw a stickman to save my life
GO ER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
A man is his birth.

he said he is leaving because the incel forum are toxic af

It's true. I also got sick of all the "rape is ok and let's go ER" style comments and threads. Hence why I left it and came here instead.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Tbh academic talent means nothing unless you can covert that into huge cash . Yes athletic and good looks talent will take you way ahead in life in current society with great quality of life and self esteem . If you are an ugly genius and do become rich by 30, yet your teens will be a horrific journey . Overall , in current western world , looks = Almost everything. Those stupid news channel big time reporter chicks make $10 million a year . Most have basic college or grad degree . It’s all looks and being presentable .

• +1
Reactions: Autist
the definition of talent is predisposed ability.

genetics in mostly where being good at something comes from

remember boys: hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and SHARK
It's true. I also got sick of all the "rape is ok and let's go ER" style comments and threads. Hence why I left it and came here instead.
rape is ok and let's go ER

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Swagwaffle
Go ER do it for the looksmax

If you want to become GREAT at something, you need a genetic, natural ability. For example, in elementary school I was naturally the best athlete though I never trained a day. Then you had kids who naturally sucked. Me working hard will always beat the sucky kids working hard. So you have to HOPE the talented don’t put in any work. If they do, you’re not gonna win. Lebron James had a natural talent for basketball, and there are plenty of players who worked harder than him, but never made it to nba.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 470 and dogtown
Reported for spam

lol at the poll results. Forum is blackpilled as fuk.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
lol at the poll results. Forum is blackpilled as fuk.
752.jpg

genetics matter A LOT. it fucking pisses me off when people at like they earned something rather than just being lucky enough to be bor with the right genes. most people are just lucky enough to be born with an NT brain and think they have the right to negatively judge autist's stupid fucks have no idea what it feels like to have an over stimulated brain.

what is talent but genetic predisposition for a certain type of activity?

negged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back