How much of a social suicide is it to move city alone?

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Skepta - Same Old Story
I plan on studying in a university far from home and I gotta know how bad it’s gonna be socially.

You’re free to give anecdotal experiences if you got any

I don’t give a shit about slaying btw. I just don’t want to rot on .org during Weekends.

@apocalypse @Danish_Retard

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse, Danish_Retard and murdah
not really a social suicide if you get along with the people in ur uni

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Mewton, WeiWei and 5 others
im planning to do this as soon as i turn 18 with no aspirations to do education

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Going alone is a big risk if you're non-NT. As long as everyone else in the same position you should be fine.

Don't underestimate the first couple of weeks. In fact the first day you go to class or clubbing. Lifelong friends or connections to them are usually made.

• +1
Going alone is a big risk if you're non-NT. As long as everyone else in the same position you should be fine.

Don't underestimate the first couple of weeks. In fact the first day you go to class or clubbing. Lifelong friends or connections to them are usually made.
Do you recommend going clubbing semi-sober for freshers week? If I get too drunk I’ll start spam-approaching my female classmates probably.

A Nigga gets horny when he drunk.

Not social suicide if its for uni, you'll be able to create multiple social circles in that environment. Moving for a new job is another story however

• +1
Reactions: Adonis007, AspiringMogger and the BULL
It's really good. I made new Friends in the First weeks of uni and they mogged my old Friends in terms of social opportunities, humour and knowledge. Those First weeks are crucial btw After that the circles are formed and it's very hard to get in

• +1
Depends on looks level

Depends on looks level
No making Friends doesn't fucking depend on looks level lol it's not like there are htn only groups and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton and AspiringMogger
Do you recommend going clubbing semi-sober for freshers week? If I get too drunk I’ll start spam-approaching my female classmates probably.

A Nigga gets horny when he drunk.
You need to go hard during freshers. If you struggle to make friends first two weeks it's gonna be hard afterwards. Freshers week is literally the week you are given to make friends.

You still can outside of it, but just consider many will have already formed their social circles and will be hard to break into.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and AspiringMogger
Sure Buddy boyo💕
Are you really questioning this claim? Is It that surprising to you that i had contact with a Fair share of people?

It's really good. I made new Friends in the First weeks of uni and they mogged my old Friends in terms of social opportunities, humour and knowledge. Those First weeks are crucial btw After that the circles are formed and it's very hard to get in
Did You move cities for uni as well?

• +1
Reactions: the BULL