How much of an SMV boost would it give me (a 5'10 lightskin pajeet) to wear Green contacts?

Quest

Quest

I refuse to die until things are better
I have perfect 20/20 vision, but I read girls consider green eyes the most attractive. I decided to get green contacts. How much of an SMV boost do you think it gives?

I got rated a 4/10 by Wheat Waffles, but this was in early 2023 when I was bloatmaxxed 195 pounds. I'm now 160 and look lean. I'd prob get rated a 5/10 now. With green eyes I think I might boost me up to 5.5/10 no joke. I just need bimax and rhino to be a solid 6.5/10

Attachments

• GQ3q5reWAAAAmUu.jpeg
    GQ3q5reWAAAAmUu.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 0
  • GQ3q5rgWgAEiQz2.jpeg
    GQ3q5rgWgAEiQz2.jpeg
    6.4 KB · Views: 0
0 because deep down you will always be a pajeet

Theres many indians with green eyes tbh its not as exotic as latinos, blacks and arabs who fraud

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
I have perfect 20/20 vision, but I read girls consider green eyes the most attractive. I decided to get green contacts. How much of an SMV boost do you think it gives?

I got rated a 4/10 by Wheat Waffles, but this was in early 2023 when I was bloatmaxxed 195 pounds. I'm now 160 and look lean. I'd prob get rated a 5/10 now. With green eyes I think I might boost me up to 5.5/10 no joke. I just need bimax and rhino to be a solid 6.5/10
Anything that does not add bonemass will not give any "boost" to you but you're brown so just abuse JBE.

Whats JBE
Just be ethnic but then again, I've re-read your post and noticed that you got rated a 4 by WW. That's an achievement by itself.

• JFL
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
You could easily get naturally green eyes by putting lemon juice in your eyes three times a day . jfl at using contact lenses because you are lazy and don’t want to put the work in

You could easily get naturally green eyes by putting lemon juice in your eyes three times a day . jfl at using contact lenses because you are lazy and don’t want to put the work in
Shut the fuck up nigga

He overrates by 3-4 points.
Nigga, I don't want to send you my pictures. But I'm not a 1/10. I'm 5'10, lean, have a good facial structure

My only fallios are jaws, nose, and being a pajeet.

jaws and nose can be fixed with surgery and being a pajeet can be fixed with green eyes

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Nigga, I don't want to send you my pictures.
Absolutely. I see enough indians when I go outside
But I'm not a 1/10. I'm 5'10, lean, have a good facial structure
My only fallios are jaws, nose, and being a pajeet.
Good facial structure with jaw failo is not a thing
jaws and nose can be fixed with surgery and being a pajeet can be fixed with green eyes
Go ahead and break both of your jaws. Your body your choice.

• +1
Reactions: Epola
Shut the fuck up nigga
Show some respect rajeesh , to the people that are trying to help you before i call the indian electricity kamaand sentar to cut off all the electricity in your bydlo steppe village

Absolutely. I see enough indians when I go outside

Good facial structure with jaw failo is not a thing

Go ahead and break both of your jaws. Your body your choice.
My nigga, you're literally a male feminist. Shut the fuck up

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Show some respect rajeesh , to the people that are trying to help you before i call the indian electricity kamaand sentar to cut off all the electricity in your bydlo steppe village
Suck my dick you coon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back