how much of bloat is genetic?

nathan

nathan

Kraken
people are 18% body fat and have slim defined face and vise versa. debloat is mostly cope. I think it comes down to genetics

Solution
penguinza
very much so genetic. Water and fat distribution is key. debloat isn't cope at all tho bro. I looked like a bloated ogre during my gymcel bulk phase and legit don't even look remotely like how I used to now after debloating. give it a try
Idk man my face was angular af when i was lean and i only gained a little bit of weight now its completely bloated. I might have a thyroid issue tho or something

• +1
Reactions: nathan
very much so genetic. Water and fat distribution is key. debloat isn't cope at all tho bro. I looked like a bloated ogre during my gymcel bulk phase and legit don't even look remotely like how I used to now after debloating. give it a try

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Solution
Why 'obviously'
Bc if i was just basing it off the mirror then it could just be self perception like you said. I have actual concrete proof of my face angularity changing completely when i only gained like maybe 5-7 pounds

Bc if i was just basing it off the mirror then it could just be self perception like you said. I have actual concrete proof of my face angularity changing completely when i only gained like maybe 5-7 pounds
Only 5 - 7 pounds...

Hmmm, pm me if you don't mind