How much of Chadness is inheritable?

Deleted member 8080

Deleted member 8080

ARFID victim - adult child
R attractive faces born or made for the most part?

giphy.gif

They are born
Tf you talking about "made" faces? Like surgery? Surgery is cope for the most part, you can only fix maybe lower third
As a greycel you might think that you can get surgery on top of surgery for everything but thats far from reality

also why are you still here dude tell me 1 legit reason

They are born
Tf you talking about "made" faces? Like surgery? Surgery is cope for the most part, you can only fix maybe lower third
As a greycel you might think that you can get surgery on top of surgery for everything but thats far from reality

nutrition, oral posture, etc
wdym by y am i still here, tf, y cant i, im a trucel

They are born

And wtf how is surgery cope. If i get LL, plus modified lefort 3, rhino, chin implant and hair transplant to go from nw 1 to nw0. I will be a chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: Slendercel
nutrition, oral posture, etc
all of it is inherited

lets say you're and youre wife are giga truecels and you have a kid
Now as a proper looksmaxxer you will want to ascend your kid as much as you can, from the very moment of conception till hes like 18 when all bones are grown, and everything is set in stone. What would you do?
Obvious things like HGH, sports and proper diet, mewing/chewing hard foods form young age etc
But all that does little.

All this would only make sure that the the kid develops to his maximim genetical potential (most of us aren't)

wdym by y am i still here, tf, y cant i, im a trucel
Well considering I've seen what you look like, id say you are far form it. Youre short arent you?

If i get LL, plus modified lefort 3, rhino, chin implant and hair transplant to go from nw 1 to nw0. I will be a chadlite
Dreams. Will take you 10 years for all of those. Hit the gym, work on your social skills/personality, and with your current looks you will be able to get laid - even tho youre short. Whats your bideltoid and wrist size?

all of it is inherited

lets say you're and youre wife are giga truecels and you have a kid
Now as a proper looksmaxxer you will want to ascend your kid as much as you can, from the very moment of conception till hes like 18 when all bones are grown, and everything is set in stone. What would you do?
Obvious things like HGH, sports and proper diet, mewing/chewing hard foods form young age etc
But all that does little.

All this would only make sure that the the kid develops to his maximim genetical potential (most of us aren't)

Well considering I've seen what you look like, id say you are far form it. Youre short arent you?

Dreams. Will take you 10 years for all of those. Hit the gym, work on your social skills/personality, and with your current looks you will be able to get laid - even tho youre short. Whats your bideltoid and wrist size?
10 years? I got the money. Gym iS cope im framecel

All is inheritable, how much will you inherit, that's another tune.

All is inheritable, how much will you inherit, that's another tune.
Not all is. I was malnourished for example and it def stunted my growth