How much of ethnics' problems can be solved by going back to their own country?

dysgeniccollapse

dysgeniccollapse

Iron
It seems to me most seething by pajeets, arabs, and blacks over looks has to do with them thinking they deserve a white woman out of their league. Sure, most women of their race prefer white men but the ones that white men are willing to date are not their looksmatch anyway and even if there's not enough women in the first world country they've invaded, their money and status would give them pick of the litter in their home country. I've seen a lot of seething that looks are the only thing that matters now but ugly black men are able to date up with high quality whites by status and moneymaxing by becoming rappers. There's no reason ethnics can't do the same by lowering their standards to their looksmatch from their home country.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, homo_faber, TITUS and 3 others
I've been saying it for 2 years, if non-whites living in western countries returned to the land of their ancestors they would much happier and would mog the locals because of better nutrition, higher IQ and the fact that they make more money.
The West is doomed anyway.

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber, Deleted member 17402, Lux and 1 other person
I've been saying it for 2 years, if non-whites living in western countries returned to the land of their ancestors they would much happier and would mog the locals because of better nutrition, higher IQ and the fact that they make more money.
The West is doomed anyway.
It would be hard to adjust to a significantly worse quality of life. Pollution, traffic, adulterated food and water, horrible work/life balance and lower purchasing power. It’s easier said than done

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 17402
It would be hard to adjust to a significantly worse quality of life. Pollution, traffic, adulterated food and water, horrible work/life balance and lower purchasing power. It’s easier said than done
You have millions of white guys having the time of their life in third-world countries jfl.
Your purchasing power doesn't decrease, quite the contrary if you manage to get similar wages with a lower cost of life (easy to do with a degree, even more if you speak the local language).

You have millions of white guys having the time of their life in third-world countries jfl.
‘White’ being the key word here
our purchasing power doesn't decrease, quite the contrary if you manage to get similar wages with a lower cost of life (easy to do with a degree, even more if you speak the local language).
Purchasing power is much much lower where I live compared to the West (especially in large cities). You have to work 12 hours a day to make peanuts. Labour laws aren’t implemented properly, ie you are forced to work longer than the contract specifies, zero benefits, hire and fire policy etc. Not to mention the huge population means that good jobs are extremely difficult to get.
Ethnicels in the west should give up on females and instead focus on their copes which are available in abundance there

‘White’ being the key word here

Purchasing power is much much lower where I live compared to the West (especially in large cities). You have to work 12 hours a day to make peanuts. Labour laws aren’t implemented properly, ie you are forced to work longer than the contract specifies, zero benefits, hire and fire policy etc. Not to mention the huge population means that good jobs are extremely difficult to get.
Ethnicels in the west should give up on females and instead focus on their copes which are available in abundance there
That's if you get the same kind of job as the average third-worlder, which would ofc be very stupid if you come from the West.
Just find a way to work for a Western company there as an expat or do any kind of remote job. You'll be living like a fucking king with only 2k/month in most countries.

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber
But the Jews are preventing us from developing our countries

Usa blacks have no where to go

That's if you get the same kind of job as the average third-worlder, which would ofc be very stupid if you come from the West.
Just find a way to work for a Western company there as an expat or do any kind of remote job. You'll be living like a fucking king with only 2k/month in most countries.
Yeah I really don't agree, having lived in a lot of countries, I don't think u can live a decent life anywhere on less than 10k a month, and in many places u would need to earn more like 30k a month (remember tax will eat up 20-35%).

I never really understood why all the loser weirdo white guys decided to move to Asia and earn 1-2k a month (which TBF is what they would earn in the UK), and then when I went to Asia I saw all the lifer white guys thinking they were kings in their 50s with 1-2k a month and it sort of made sense. Money doesn't matter after a certain level of looks, my oneitis listed over guys who weren't money maxxed but we're NT, confident, good skin tone, and bad abs, so go figure

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Yeah I really don't agree, having lived in a lot of countries, I don't think u can live a decent life anywhere on less than 10k a month, and in many places u would need to earn more like 30k a month (remember tax will eat up 20-35%).

I never really understood why all the loser weirdo white guys decided to move to Asia and earn 1-2k a month (which TBF is what they would earn in the UK), and then when I went to Asia I saw all the lifer white guys thinking they were kings in their 50s with 1-2k a month and it sort of made sense. Money doesn't matter after a certain level of looks, my oneitis listed over guys who weren't money maxxed but we're NT, confident, good skin tone, and bad abs, so go figure
Imagine how retarded you have to be to believe that.

How much of my problems can be solved by moving to an ethnics country