how much % of looks is genetic?

F

future_mogger

Diamond
and reasonable explanation as to why? im curious. i think it could be 20% if environment plays a huge role. and sometimes upto 90% genes and 10% environment

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 4lt.Real and goo25
im generically ugly

• So Sad
Reactions: future_mogger
genetics determine your potential, environment and habits can make you fullfil it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, Heinrich Schmidt, LooksThinker and 3 others
There is no linear answer, but it's majority genetic and minimally environmental. If I had to GUESS I would say maybe 80% genetic 20% environmental (pre and post birth)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mr. President, Heinrich Schmidt and future_mogger
you need to be quite rich for environment. poorcel like me cant. its all genetics boyo
genetics determine your potential, environment and habits can make you fullfil it

There is no linear answer, but it's majority genetic and minimally environmental. If I had to GUESS I would say maybe 80% genetic 20% environmental (pre and post birth)
you rated me LTN. but its not my fault bro

and reasonable explanation as to why? im curious. i think it could be 20% if environment plays a huge role. and sometimes upto 90% genes and 10% environment
its easily 80%+ at least and I'm sure some people will still say im coping by not making it higher

just look at bradgelina's bio and adopted kids

their white kids are right proper future foggers and moggers and the asian ones aren't even 60th percentile back in their native land despite having the best food, best air, best medical care, best tutors etc

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Heinrich Schmidt and future_mogger
you rated me LTN. but its not my fault bro
How is that related? I get it's not your fault but that's just your rating. Genetics are most of it which you can't control.

• So Sad
How is that related? I get it's not your fault but that's just your rating. Genetics are most of it which you can't control.
can i be HTN in india? thats enough for me. by softmaxxing

100%

• JFL
its easily 80%+ at least and I'm sure some people will still say im coping by not making it higher

their white kids are right proper future foggers and moggers and the asian ones aren't even 60th percentile back in their native land despite having the best food, best air, best medical care, best tutors etc
so true! i see poor but tall 6"4' rajputs and i see super rich,well nourished perfect environment kids with no deficiency in anything still being 5"8' or below. genetics is just so brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane
so if a indian has kids in switzerland or sweden will their kids come out more white because of it?
JFL No. UNLESS the indian has predominant aryan/white genes. or.... they get glutathone injections and skin bleaching

can i be HTN in india? thats enough for me. by softmaxxing
get tiktok hair and actual non street vendor clothes and you're already htn in india

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
beauty is overwhelmingly hereditary, although it often just happens from recombination.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and sportsmogger
60-70%

I'm not disputing gene v environment percentage but they aren't future moggers/foggers

Crowded teeth lightbulb head cuck that puberty wont be kind to

Derpy looking Becky

This one looked the most like her mother but is an abomination now

90%

70% imo, ive always felt me and my brother are good examples of this, hes never mouth breathed and was a pudgy kid ended up being 6'6 with a projected maxilla, i mouth breathed for my first 14 years and i was death tier skinny from 7-15 so im 6'4 with a flatish maxilla. I do jaw mog him in shape but once again his more projected maxilla made his nose relatively shorter to his face so he has a longer lower third. I think environment can be the difference between someone being a strong MTN and mid HTN but not much more

So if he had the same situation as me hed have probably been uglier than me due to a genetically worse jaw but his environment saved him.

Btw we both got mistaken for twins constantly from 2-7 before mouth breathing fucked me so id assume our facial structure other than jaw would have similar potential

• +1
70% imo, ive always felt me and my brother are good examples of this, hes never mouth breathed and was a pudgy kid ended up being 6'6 with a projected maxilla, i mouth breathed for my first 14 years and i was death tier skinny from 7-15 so im 6'4 with a flatish maxilla. I do jaw mog him in shape but once again his more projected maxilla made his nose relatively shorter to his face so he has a longer lower third. I think environment can be the difference between someone being a strong MTN and mid HTN but not much more

So if he had the same situation as me hed have probably been uglier than me due to a genetically worse jaw but his environment saved him.

Btw we both got mistaken for twins constantly from 2-7 before mouth breathing fucked me so id assume our facial structure other than jaw would have similar potential
nice to hear. you can check my post. and i was also a moutbreather for first 17 years of my life. i still occasionally mouthbreathe

If you're genetically deformed, probably whatever percentage of that deformity makes up your appearance.
If you aren't, ~0% of looks are genetic: skull proportions are habitual to posture (tongue/spine/sleeping), while bone mass and bone form is muscular hypertrophy related.

To each their own that want to argue the attractiveness of melanin genetics (eye colour, hair colour & skin colour). I consider these largely irrelevant in at least a modern context of attractiveness.

Last edited:
I'm not disputing gene v environment percentage but they aren't future moggers/foggers

Crowded teeth lightbulb head cuck that puberty wont be kind to

View attachment 2758793View attachment 2758936

Derpy looking Becky

View attachment 2758937

This one looked the most like her mother but is an abomination now

View attachment 2758939
View attachment 2758934
Only that son looks real bad holy fuck that's such a weak jaw jesus christ

But the daughters are definitely good. Odds are the becky will outperform during puberty.

The 3rd was doing well. Idk what's up with that feminist haircut.

But yeah I probably overestimated.

id say 80/20 look at ramirez for example, god tier bones and homeless hygiene

It's like 50% genetic 40% down to bodyfat percentage and like 10% other crap like haircut, teeth, acne, all that jazz

not including surgerymaxxing obv