How much of PE gains are permanent?

C

Copium

Cancelled.
Or are they?

pe is cope idc what studies people link ive never seen real proof

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and randomvanish
Can't really tell if they are really permanent but I still got my gains, when max erection quality.
Even got some measurement pictures when I did PE for 8 months.

• +1
Reactions: Copium
from what I've gathered from the internet is that you need to still continue your program but in much less quantity to maintain gains you've made. however, if you stop entirely you'll still maintain a fair amount of gains

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Deleted member 10524 and Copium
Ah, yes. I've never seen a spaceship in real life so outer space is a conspiracy scam by Elon Musk. Right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 3323, johncruz12345 and 8 others
Ah, yes. I've never seen a spaceship in real life so outer space is a conspiracy scam by Elon Musk. Right?
you can literally look in the sky with a telescope and see the planets
and you can see the stars if you just look up

it's just hypertrophy retard. if you don't believe in PE you deny the concept of hypertrophy as a whole

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6997 and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6997 and 7 others
ok pencil dick
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Why don't you try it?
If you don't believe in peer reviewed studies what are you even doing on this site?

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, jordanbarrettisgod, Copium and 1 other person
It’s mainly up to the person and body. Some people lose .5 or even more. That’s why most people try to aim 1.5 inches above the desired length to object to non permanent length

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Copium
don't listen to this faggot

pe is very legit, all your gains can be permanent if you continue pe consistently

• +1
Reactions: Dionysus, WadlowMaxxing and Copium
Why don't you try it?
If you don't believe in peer reviewed studies what are you even doing on this site?
he keeps on saying this shit, even doe there are multiple peer reviewed studies and pics of people making amazing gains, i think he's doing this on purpose now

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and WadlowMaxxing
I started at 6.9 and I peaked at 8.11
I thinkgains are never permanent, always need to work on PE atleast few days a week to maintain

Last edited:
  • Woah
he keeps on saying this shit, even doe there are multiple peer reviewed studies and pics of people making amazing gains, i think he's doing this on purpose now
tbh ive never seen him be positive or do anything once ngl.

his name suits him well jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2157, johncruz12345, 5'8manlet and 3 others
tbh ive never seen him be positive or do anything once ngl.

his name suits him well jfl
fags like him piss me off a lot tbh, just always talks shit

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and oatmeal
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
I thinkgains are never permanent, always need to work on PE atleast few days a week to maintain
Insane if true

dumb piece of shit there are many vids, you fucking faggot stfu pls
ok dicklet go ahead and fuck up your dick dont come back crying on this forum if it happens

chance to not have a working dick you retard
Yeah keep coping.
It's impossible to break your dick with an extender, you're literally just stretching it.

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004 and WadlowMaxxing
Yeah keep coping.
It's impossible to break your dick with an extender, you're literally just stretching it.
ok go ahead and fuck up your dick im not even gonna argue im encouraging you go ahead and keep doing it

ok go ahead and fuck up your dick im not even gonna argue im encouraging you go ahead and keep doing it
I hope you realize how retarded you're acting, you don't believe peer reviewed studies and people who have actually tried it. How the fuck would you know if it's dangerous then?

• +1
Reactions: Tom2004 and WadlowMaxxing
@RealSurgerymax
things like Phallosan Forte can be legit ? What do you think ?

• +1
What are you talking about Mr.Cope? There is plenty of proof

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
-Did you start after puberty? As in, after your dink was naturally done growing?
-Did it affect your erection angle/stiffness at the base? My penor points "up" and I don't want it feeling loose at the base.

• +1
Reactions: Xulane
-Did you start after puberty? As in, after your dink was naturally done growing?
-Did it affect your erection angle/stiffness at the base? My penor points "up" and I don't want it feeling loose at the base.
Yes I started after puberty and didn't lose my erection angle.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin
i want to try phallosan but feel anxious about nerve damage. it could be harmful ?

No guarantees obviously bur it’s unlikely to cause any permanent damage overnight since it is gradual. So if one experienced any adverse effects they could just stop and things would probably self-resolve.

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Copium
No guarantees obviously bur it’s unlikely to cause any permanent damage overnight since it is gradual. So if one experienced any adverse effects they could just stop and things would probably self-resolve.
does a 2" gain sound too good to be true?

I hope you realize how retarded you're acting, you don't believe peer reviewed studies and people who have actually tried it. How the fuck would you know if it's dangerous then?
thats why im letting you fuck up your dick so i can know for sure not to do it

You live up to your name. you call any softmax or looksmax a cope.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
You live up to your name. you call any softmax or looksmax a cope.
im not even gonna argue im just gonna let you guys fuck yourselves up.
you guys are like children that dont listen to their parents

You’d be suprised what the human body is capable of

use it or lose it tbh, even if you never done pe if you only get 70% erections your dick can shrink just from that, ligament gains are permanent afaik but it's still a good idea to do maintenance routine couple times a week + pumping