How much of your looksmaxxing would you compromise for your girlfriend?

• Total voters
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Like if you have a girlfriend, how much of your looksmaxxing endeavor / money would you give up for her sake (i.e. for hanging out, vacation, or simply for fear of her disliking your looksmaxxing)?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Warlow, Stingray and 2 others
giphy.gif
fuck bitches tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune and Lev Peshkov
Investing in your looks will make her more happy with you than taking her out on vacations, trips, etc.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Stingray, Deleted member 616, Lev Peshkov and 1 other person
the moment you give up on anything for her is the moment she has the power in the relationship and starts losing attraction

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, JMax, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
why on earth would she not want u to look good.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Would give up nothing

Ascension means you could get a better girlfriend

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Chadelite, Warlow, Deleted member 5634 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and Lev Peshkov
Precisely 0

You don't have to give up looksmaxxing even if you found someone. By looksmaxxing, you'll just gain access to hotter women, so you have to keep improving yourself.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 616
That would imply that I would want a girlfriend. And even if I did want one, why would I stay with her if she was going to stop me from doing what I wanted? If you can get one girlfriend then you can get another, they're all the same. No point in worrying that a specific girlfriend wants this or that when you could get another one that is less annoying

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Deleted member 616
Fuck having girlfriends what the hell is this shit OP? Looksmaxxing all the way, ascending like i'm supposed to and getting that achievement + dopamine. Fuck bitches

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
NOT A SINGLE %

Medium maxxing like HT is fine tbh, I have a hard time imagining some girl telling her man not to get hair JFL.

jfl at this forum

90% on here would simp for the girl and buy her flowers and dinner every week

stop coping guys you arent as tough as you think

A foid who wants you to stop looksmaxxing is simultaneously searching for backup men, not a single cent

My girlfriend is helping me with looksmaxxing and she knows i am here

what gf :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x and Arkantos
The only people that I would compromise looksmaxxing for is my future biological children if I was to poor to afford children + looksmaxxing. They are vunerable and completely dependent on you until they can get a job. Spending all your money on looksmaxxing while neglecting your childrenis irresponsible.

If your dream is too looksmax their is no reason to compromise for anyone who isnt dependent on you. Additionally there are only 3 reasons why your gf would want you to stop lookmaxxing.
1. She is a gold digger and wants most of your money spent on her
2. Jealous that you will mog her too hard after looksmaxxing.
3. She actually thinks your going too far with the surgeries because you look like a gay alien.

No reason to compromise for her because if you stop looksmaxxing you will be on r/deadbedrooms while she is on r/affairs. Remember if she breaks up with you all your compromise was for nothing.

Like if you have a girlfriend, how much of your looksmaxxing endeavor / money would you give up for her sake (i.e. for hanging out, vacation, or simply for fear of her disliking your looksmaxxing)?
Depends. I'm never gonna do surgeries and shit so softmaxxes only.

I used to give up my looksmaxxing and going to the gym for my ex and look at how we ended up . you have to have your own life and for my next girlfriend I won't compromise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back