How much potassium chloride?

Sub5_Spectator

Sub5_Spectator

Iron
I am a bloatcel and I really need to debloat, so I got the "now"-potassium chloride powder of off amazon. The recommended intake is a bitch-amount tho, so could anyone tell me how much I should take (in tea-/tablespoon-measurements if possible)?

I am a bloatcel and I really need to debloat, so I got the "now"-potassium chloride powder of off amazon. The recommended intake is a bitch-amount tho, so could anyone tell me how much I should take (in tea-/tablespoon-measurements if possible)?
Would it be bad if i took it on a bulk?

are you sure you're not just a fatty in denial ?

about as accurate as an online autism diagnosis
tf do you want me to do? no test is particularly accurate. I got abs, but they're not absolutely shredded.

lean down first

planning on doing that, why should'nt I take it already tho?
u can take it now but why debloat when ur 14-17% bf just by the eye test, its better to get to like 10-12 then do a massive debloat all around

u can take it now but why debloat when ur 14-17% bf just by the eye test, its better to get to like 10-12 then do a massive debloat all around
I look retarded with my massive cheekbloat (I know it's bloating cuz I only get it once I eat )

do you know how much I should take when I reach 12% perchance?

Jfl at you, I have to overdose on salt to get a normal blood pressure :lul: else im gonna be pissing like crazy

Jfl at you, I have to overdose on salt to get a normal blood pressure :lul: else im gonna be pissing like crazy
Have to intentionally bloat myself in order to function normally :feelswhy: