How much psl do my under eyes/philtrum and naso folds cost me really?

Leo0509

Leo0509

From 5.25psl to 2psl within 2months in 2018
In my delusion’s it‘s like -2psl

Attachments

• 3EFC07CE-FB4B-42C4-BA7A-A59CDA280375.jpeg
    3EFC07CE-FB4B-42C4-BA7A-A59CDA280375.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • EAD0818B-F4E9-4A35-BBDE-7F03593EFFA4.jpeg
    EAD0818B-F4E9-4A35-BBDE-7F03593EFFA4.jpeg
    928 KB · Views: 0
Like 0.10-0.25 points its really not that bad you could fix it with fillers or smth.

hes back at it again

• +1
Reactions: grapevan and Germania
if you got laser treatment you could probably fix it as well

Like 0.10-0.25 points its really not that bad you could fix it with fillers or smth.
How could fillers fix philtrum?
Bc filler migration made my philtrum even bigger.

it costs ur entire future. its doomed

I‘m still wondering how I was able to kinda slay in 2017 if I just descended a tiny but. Maybe women just changed
I have a probably 5.5psl tinder pic but still got only 10 matches in 3 days and couple of likrs from fat ugly foids or asians

Idk about the philtrum but Ik they do do stuff for the eye tears (tear through fillers.).

you have a very big forehead and you arent covering it with your good quality hair. -1 psl

Anybody thinks this dude looks ok? Like legit
He's not ugly but he's not that attractive

Like he's the type of dude you catch a Jock party getting a few hoes here and there with game, he looks like the evil friend that will fuck ur girl

Like bro stop

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
you have a very big forehead and you arent covering it with your good quality hair. -1 psl
I don‘t think my forehead is big? Maybe it‘s lens disortion

Like he's the type of dude you catch a Jock party getting a few hoes here and there with game, he looks like the evil friend that will fuck ur girl

Like bro stop
I‘m unfucked since early 2018

Like bro stop
its obvious his issue is mental rather than physical, but i cant blame him tbh god knows what happened in 2018

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: grapevan, tournesol, alriodai and 1 other person
its obvious his issue is mental rather than physical, but i cant blame him tbh god knows what happened in 2018
Like bro even if his undereyes got better what that would be? Only a 0.001 PSL boost
It literally makes no difference at all

I got worse undereyes than him and worse naso folds and don't make all that shit

Your forehead looks fine tbh.
I visit hairdresser tomorrow, should I get some slight highlights in my hair? It looks so boring brown

You can improve more PSL by doing other softmaxxes but you are stuck in the same shit, over

Like bro even if his undereyes got better what that would be? Only a 0.001 PSL boost
It literally makes no difference at all

I got worse undereyes than him and worse naso folds and don't make all that shit
I bet ur naso folds are still not that uneven weird
Mine are not deep but so weirdly unnormal looking since it happened in 2018

I visit hairdresser tomorrow, should I get some slight highlights in my hair? It looks so boring brown
Up to you I dont even know what a highlight is. I've never done anything to my hair so cant really give you any advice but your cut looks good tbh it suits you.

try getting very subtle orange highlights. they look neat imho

You can improve more PSL by doing other softmaxxes but you are stuck in the same shit, over
Ya i‘m gaining weight to 75 kg and then get some muscles back. Had very good body once but kinds lazy now. Don‘t want to go to the gym but I‘m calisthenics maxxed and can do dome crazy stuff on calisthenics rings

Up to you I dont even know what a highlight is. I've never done anything to my hair so cant really give you any advice but your cut looks good tbh it suits you.
Like making some hair strand a little bit lighter with bleaching. Just tiny bit so it will look sun bleached

Coloring my hair and hairloss was one thing that involved in my trauma tbh
Maybe I need to do it again to pass trough it
are you balding right now? cant tell from the pics since you covered temples

Like making some hair strand a little bit lighter with bleaching. Just tiny bit so it will look sun bleached
It could look quite good, just dont do too much of your hair.

are you balding right now? cant tell from the pics since you covered temples
Don‘t think so but lost a lot of hair from antidepressants in those 3 weeks. Stopped them couple of days ago

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry

Attachments

• C9F55E8D-B4B0-451E-9650-22D7715E35B8.png
    C9F55E8D-B4B0-451E-9650-22D7715E35B8.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Really bo good improvements to be made. Adding on would yield diminishing returns.

Apply castor oil for under eyes . It will promote collagen and help with under eye wrinkles / dark spots .

Apply castor oil for under eyes . It will promote collagen and help with under eye wrinkles / dark spots .
I tried it didn‘t help
I‘m on jojoba oil since today

I tried it didn‘t help
I‘m on jojoba oil since today
Hmm , i’ll have to try that out . Why dont you get a under eye concealer? or apply light bb cream and it will ascend your eye area 0.5 psl points

Hmm , i’ll have to try that out . Why dont you get a under eye concealer? or apply light bb cream and it will ascend your eye area 0.5 psl points
I have some slight concealer on
I don‘t even have real darkness there, just this thin skin from stress