How much psl i can improve if i go from 15% to 10% bodyfat?

G

gigatruecel

Silver
Im ~15% now

Attachments

• IMG_20240912_205045.jpg
    IMG_20240912_205045.jpg
    992.9 KB · Views: 0
You dont look 15% maybe 21%?

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS

Attachments

• IMG_20240911_022433~2.jpg
    IMG_20240911_022433~2.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240911_022554~2.jpg
    IMG_20240911_022554~2.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240911_022653~2.jpg
    IMG_20240911_022653~2.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: N1666 and Outerz14
Youre sucking your belly in:lul::lul: i got abs and am still like 22%
Im not sucking my abs genes are the worst look i have a hole. Most users say im 14-15%

Im not sucking my abs genes are the worst look i have a hole. Most users say im 14-15%
Not a chance that you're 14%, you're minimum 18%

• +1
Not you again nigga:lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Also you’re between 18% - 23%

It’s hard to tell because you’re sucking in your belly

Your tits gave it away

Your tits gave it away
This nigga is always troll posting last time he posted while shitting and asked if he is subhuman or chad:lul::lul:

• +1

Your tits gave it away
I have gyno is not fat and Im not sucking Im always tell this my stomach are always on this form

• +1
I have gyno is not fat and Im not sucking Im always tell this my stomach are always on this form
You have a very odd looking torso then

Very long

You have a very odd looking torso then

Very long
True in shirt i look good large and shit but without very strange. Can i improve my torso for looks good? Or my torso genes are shit?

• +1
True in shirt i look good large and shit but without very strange. Can i improve my torso for looks good? Or my torso genes are shit?
No, you can’t shorten your torso 🤣

Just focus on getting from 20% to 10%

This will take at least 1 years of weightlifting and proper nutrition if you don’t want to get skinnyfat

No, you can’t shorten your torso 🤣

Just focus on getting from 20% to 10%

This will take at least 1 years of weightlifting and proper nutrition if you don’t want to get skinnyfat
My torso cannot looks good because thay? Long torso is very bad? 3 weeks i finish 2 weeks dnp cycle i think i do other again for lose fat fast. Dnp is muscle sparring.

• +1
My torso cannot looks good because thay? Long torso is very bad? 3 weeks i finish 2 weeks dnp cycle i think i do other again for lose fat fast. Dnp is muscle sparring.
What’s your training and nutrition like?

Also, type in proper English this time so that I can actually read what you’re saying

What’s your training and nutrition like?

Also, type in proper English this time so that I can actually read what you’re saying
with dnp I did 3 hours of cardio every day but in the last few days I couldn't get out of bed and dnp was very exhausting, I slept 12 hours with it and even then I was very tired. Now I only run for 1 hour a day but I want to go back to the gym. I use Google translator on this one

with dnp I did 3 hours of cardio every day but in the last few days I couldn't get out of bed and dnp was very exhausting, I slept 12 hours with it and even then I was very tired. Now I only run for 1 hour a day but I want to go back to the gym. I use Google translator on this one
3 hours cardio is insane

No wonder you can’t get out of bed

If I wanted to lose fat, I would personally focus on weightlifting

I will be cutting from 14% to 10% and this is going to take me 1 year to achieve since I plan on maintaining the same weight, meaning that I will build about 4kg of muscle during that duration

I personally think weightlifting as a method of fatloss is the best approach to keep all your muscle and also build more muscle along the way

3 hours cardio is insane

No wonder you can’t get out of bed

If I wanted to lose fat, I would personally focus on weightlifting

I will be cutting from 14% to 10% and this is going to take me 1 year to achieve since I plan on maintaining the same weight, meaning that I will build about 4kg of muscle during that duration

I personally think weightlifting as a method of fatloss is the best approach to keep all your muscle and also build more muscle along the way
I understand but i ONLY want lose fat fast because i already have 27 years old i not have much time

• +1