How much realistically you Can gain lenght and girth from bathmate?

Bathmate most likely won't give any permanent results, it can be used like an hour before sex for girth tho

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
It should work

Xefo did a lot of research tbh

@xefo69

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
Its a meme, the gains are temporary and you can get disgusting stretchmarks

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
Astrosky told me he gained 1.5inch in girth permenantly

• Woah
Reactions: 5'8manlet
how much girth do you gain if used shortly before sex tho?

i dont know the measurements but your dick will gain noticeably from using the bathmate. if you use it while erect the immediate effect eg 10 minutes is having a very strong erection. when this subsides you will basically have a much larger version of your flaccid penis ie it will be flaccid but the same size as if it was half or three quarters erect. it will still be bigger when you then get hard again but idk how much of that was placebo for me. i guess if you tie a band around it or somethign you can keep the initial extremely large erection

i dont know the measurements but your dick will gain noticeably from using the bathmate. if you use it while erect the immediate effect eg 10 minutes is having a very strong erection. when this subsides you will basically have a much larger version of your flaccid penis ie it will be flaccid but the same size as if it was half or three quarters erect. it will still be bigger when you then get hard again but idk how much of that was placebo for me. i guess if you tie a band around it or somethign you can keep the initial extremely large erection
Bathmate is definietly most legit
How much lenght and girth can I gain in 2 years if I will be consistent and already has 6.5x5.4 (is it possible to go to 7.5-8 x 6-6.5?)

How much lenght and girth can I gain in 2 years if I will be consistent and already has 6.5x5.4 (is it possible to go to 7.5-8 x 6-6.5?)
i havent used it over an extended period sorry. the pumping action was too uncomfortable. im considering getting the one with the handpump

You won’t gain with bathmate Lol, its not good forum to ask for pe advice, I texted with some experienced people, extender then hanging for length, girth is hard to gain, it’s either injecting elasse fillers or risking Injury and giving a lot of time to gain 0.2 a year with manuals, I went from 6.5 to ~7.7 with extender since last september

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Deleted member 5393
You won’t get with bathmate Lol, its not good forum to ask for pe advice, I texted with some experienced people, extender then hanging for length, girth is hard to gain, it’s either injecting elasse fillers or risking Injury and giving a lot of time to gain 0.2 a year with manuals
can see significant immediate girth gains though. its enough for me tbh but it wont last

can see significant immediate girth gains though. its enough for me tbh but it wont last
Idk never used I wanna get to 8 inches then try to „cement” gains and go to south us for elasse to avantiderma so Ill have 8x6 finally

You won’t gain with bathmate Lol, its not good forum to ask for pe advice, I texted with some experienced people, extender then hanging for length, girth is hard to gain, it’s either injecting elasse fillers or risking Injury and giving a lot of time to gain 0.2 a year with manuals, I went from 6.5 to ~7.7 with extender since last september
U only use extender nothing else? Which one?

U only use extender nothing else? Which one?
I bought it on ebay for 30-40$, I don't have a link anymore obviously and even if I had it would be expired by now anyway, you can send me if you find one and I'll tell you if it's good to go or go to r/ajelqforyou find user bd.... some random numbers, pretty sure he's still there I got all advice from him, I used my extender as ADS 6 hours a day, but pretty sure started with 2x 60 min 6 times a week

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I bought it on ebay for 30-40$, I don't have a link anymore obviously and even if I had it would be expired by now anyway, you can send me if you find one and I'll tell you if it's good to go or go to r/ajelqforyou find user bd.... some random numbers, pretty sure he's still there I got all advice from him, I used my extender as ADS 6 hours a day, but pretty sure started with 2x 60 min 6 times a week
i use this one, its a vacuum extender with belt. what do u think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
that's literally same shit I got, I just bought it from German in Euros
Do u like it? Do u use it around ur leg or stomach?

my sleeve ripped after 3 days so i had to buy new sleeves. And i bought another extender in case the belt or cup gets broken.

im worried about the cup breaking, im thinking of putting some protective paper around it. What do u think?

Do u like it? Do u use it around ur leg or stomach?

my sleeve ripped after 3 days so i had to buy new sleeves. And i bought another extender in case the belt or cup gets broken.

im worried about the cup breaking, im thinking of putting some protective paper around it. What do u think?
Nah I always zipped mine around my knee then calf, sleeve ripped 2 times

• +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98

are u cut or uncut? was the device uncomfortable & how many hrs u estimate u wore it for?

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
are u cut or uncut? was the device uncomfortable & how many hrs u estimate u wore it for?
Didn’t feel any significant discomfort, uncut, after around first month (Started at 2 x 60min) 6 hours a day 5-7 days a week So you can add it up, basically most time awake at home, pm me Ill send you tutorial I used tmrw going 2 sleep now

• Love it
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

Users who are viewing this thread

Back