How much RU 58841 should I use, and where do I get it

I

(In)CelibatePsycho2

Iron
How much RU 58841 should I use daily on my hairline? I’ll only be applying it to my hairline because thats the only part that’s fucked. I don’t want to overuse it and waste my money.
Also, where do you buy your RU 58841? Is this good?
IMG 7438
This shits expensive with low reviews I want to make sure I’m not getting ripped off

@Clavicular @Pumanator @ConfusedBolivian @Saint Casanova @forgmeth

unless thats a reputable brand, dont get it off amazon as it isn't fda approved so high chance of being fake. I use like 0.3ml which is only 15mg but its given some results even though its only been a month and a bit. Personally I feel like 50mg is overkill and should be used if on cycle.

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
unless thats a reputable brand, dont get it off amazon as it isn't fda approved so high chance of being fake. I use like 0.3ml which is only 15mg but its given some results even though its only been a month and a bit. Personally I feel like 50mg is overkill and should be used if on cycle.
Where do you use the .3 ml, on your hairline or your entire scalp?
Also where do you get your ru 58841 if Amazon is unreliable

How much RU 58841 should I use daily on my hairline? I’ll only be applying it to my hairline because thats the only part that’s fucked. I don’t want to overuse it and waste my money.
View attachment 3017137
This shits expensive with low reviews I want to make sure I’m not getting ripped off
peptides off of amazon :lul:

If u do get it, apply with the pipette and spread it with a rubber glove or something because it went systematic for me once and my throat had this weird cold burning feeling for an hour legit thought I was gonna need to go to the hospital

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2 and Shkreliii
Where do you use the .3 ml, on your hairline or your entire scalp?
Also where do you get your ru 58841 if Amazon is unreliable
i use 0.25ml down my middle part cos less contact with hair so most absorption. then like 0.1ml in total for temples

Last edited:
Not sure as I'm in the UK and they are based here. Other companies are angeninc, science bio and actifolic.
Thanks, I think I might buy from angeninc cause they have the K&B thing

• +1
Reactions: JEFFSEID2.0
View attachment 3017137
first off don't buy on Amazon cus JFL
buy on amino asylum, swisschems or researchem
just apply 1ml daily to the fucked part of ur hair but if ur only using on hairline u can get away with 0.5ml