how much should a gymmaxed 6' weigh?

75kg

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 46078
Now for a 6'0 Male it can vary and depend on someone's frame, not all 6'0 guys are similar weight but are on average between 80-85kg peak gymclled while 12% bodyfat, Some 6'0 guys have large bone structure such as their wrist size, bone size, torso length (affects how much abdominal mass you can carry, arm length, and overall bone robustness can all add a a good 5-10kg of more weight.

Thats low for 183cm adult male gym celled, its realistically 80kg while 12% body fat peak natural physique.
I have a good physique and I weight 68kg at 6'2, if I was 2 inches shorter I'd weight even less. 12kg in muscle mass is a lot, roid territory, or at least YEARS in the gym.

I have a good physique and I weight 68kg at 6'2, if I was 2 inches shorter I'd weight even less. 12kg in muscle mass is a lot, roid territory, or at least YEARS in the gym.
BF % and Age ? Also some people at same heights as you can have less or more weight at 6'2, your weight is on the low side unless your below 10% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
I was 2 inches shorter I'd weight even less.
The 2 inches would minus on average 10lbs of weight for every 1 inch after 5'9 so your not wrong but at 6'2 and 68kg you likely have a naturally smaller ecto build (not that its bad for having a good physique im taking about just pure size and not ratios that affect a aesethetic body).

• +1
is this reaching their full genetic potential?
The average 6'0 male, with normal frame, and average muscle building genetics can achieve 80-85kg of weight at 12-15% body fat yes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46078
BF % and Age ? Also some people at same heights as you can have less or more weight at 6'2, your weight is on the low side unless your below 10% body fat.
I look something like this (slightly wider shoulders).

18 yo, BF prob around 14.

At 6'1 and average build I'm 84 kg, so a gymcell should be easily 90kg+ at 6ft unless he fells for the twink muh drug addict max meme.

View attachment 2512957
Good frame but your likely ecto build in terms of bone structure meaning you lack dimorphic bone circumference but you make up for it in terms of shoulder width which is already dimorphic.

• +1
At 6'1 and average build I'm 84 kg, so a gymcell should be easily 90kg+ at 6ft unless he fells for the twink muh drug addict max meme.
Can't speak for all 6'1 guys, not every is similar weight at the same height, some have larger bone structure then others and also muscle building genetics

some 6'1 guys weigh 145lbs while some walk around 200lbs naturally

all has to do with your bone structure, muscle density and size, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
View attachment 2512957
my advice as an oldcel would be to try and look like this while you benefit from the high t flowing into your system, as a youngster,
natty maxx, and only hop on roids around 22-24

• +1