How much should i eat?

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Should i eat alot? I need to improve my pull ups and pushups. I dont have that much fat to lose, a bit yes but bulking and building some musles first would be good. Rn i dont eat much tbh. Maybe 2k kcal daily. Should i eat more and bulk up a bit?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Danish_Retard
post body pic first

• +1
Reactions: anthonywhite, Chadeep and Deleted member 4563
post body pic first
As7OAFg.jpg

who is this thot? is she from twitch?

eat like 300 cal over your TDEE to gain musclemass while training tbh

4k calories with 2 g of protein per kg.

• JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
4k calories with 2 g of protein per kg.

eat like 300 cal over your TDEE to gain musclemass while training tbh

should i bulk up or not? i wont get huge with calisthenics anyway. I just want to do more pull ups and pushups

should i bulk up or not? i wont get huge with calisthenics anyway. I just want to do more pull ups and pushups
how much do you weight rn?

If you only do Pullups and pushups you will only get fat from bulking up. Just eat normally tbh

idk tbh. I'm doing calisthenics and I got bigger shoulders while cutting, but if you're already low BF it's probably better to bulk a little. Not like roided bodybuilders who eat 2000 kcal more than normal but just like 300 kcal.

how much do you weight rn?
idk propably like 72-75kgs

idk tbh. I'm doing calisthenics and I got bigger shoulders while cutting, but if you're already low BF it's probably better to bulk a little. Not like roided bodybuilders who eat 2000 kcal more than normal but just like 300 kcal.
im 15% or more.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Protein shakes are a good way to gain weight. Alot of callories which you can drink while doing whatever. Dont forget to neck train tho

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow and Pietrosiek
Enough to support strength gains, not enough to support fat gains

Especially if you want to get good at calisthenics movements extra weight will fuck you over

Im doing calesthetics alswell due to gyms being closed, but my shoulders arnt getting bigger for shit while everything else is. Whats your shoulder workout ?

idk propably like 72-75kgs

im 15% or more.
tbh I would just eat your TDEE and work out. It isn't insane cutting but it will get you to 12% bf while building muscle.
Im doing calesthetics alswell due to gyms being closed, but my shoulders arnt getting bigger for shit while everything else is. Whats your shoulder workout ?
Pull up, push up, rows, negative dips.

• +1
Reactions: anthonywhite and Pietrosiek
Enough to support strength gains, not enough to support fat gains

Especially if you want to get good at calisthenics movements extra weight will fuck you over
but i need some musle. I dont care about some crazy movements. I just want to be good a pull ups, pushups and other basic shit

tbh I would just eat your TDEE and work out. It isn't insane cutting but it will get you to 12% bf while building muscle.

Pull up, push up, rows, negative dips.
Been doing push ups, doesnt seem to be hitting my shoulders. Cant do pull ups, no space for a bar but il start doing rows and dips. Thanks

Been doing push ups, doesnt seem to be hitting my shoulders. Cant do pull ups, no space for a bar but il start doing rows and dips. Thanks
tbh buy a pair of rings and go outside and throw them over a tree branch. They make exercise a lot harder but also easier on your joints.

• +1
Reactions: anthonywhite
but i need some musle. I dont care about some crazy movements. I just want to be good a pull ups, pushups and other basic shit

Pull ups and push ups will put some muscle on you but you need to keep progressing onto harder variations of the exercise if you want to keep gaining

Just eat a bit over maintenance with a protein focus and that's enough. Training is more important as long as your diet is OK

you should bulk to 85 kg lean

I want to reach 90kg at 8% bf
It is difficult to hold 8% bf and imo 10-12% are enough and the sweet spot

you should bulk to 85 kg lean

I want to reach 90kg at 8% bf
impossible with calisthenics and running.

Pull ups and push ups will put some muscle on you but you need to keep progressing onto harder variations of the exercise if you want to keep gaining

Just eat a bit over maintenance with a protein focus and that's enough. Training is more important as long as your diet is OK
like i said, i dont worokut for musle mass gains, just to be able to move my body around well.

impossible with calisthenics and running.

like i said, i dont worokut for musle mass gains, just to be able to move my body around well.

Well how you eat doesn't matter that much then

If that were my goal I'd just do yoga, stretching, cardio and something like convict conditioning for strength

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
It is difficult to hold 8% bf and imo 10-12% are enough and the sweet spot
not that difficult if you have a 99th percentile metabolism

not that difficult if you have a 99th percentile metabolism

If you can hold on to single digit body fat easily you're truly blessed

I gain muscle easily but have to fight for every bf% under 20 lmao

just like cavil jfl

I'm holding on to 10-11% while eating 4k calories everyday

Track calories and bodyweight. Adjust accordingly. Its the only way

Track calories and bodyweight. Adjust accordingly. Its the only way
to much, my granny makes my food im not gonna force her to do that.

Calculate it then urself lol. There are apps. Help her in the kitchen

Dude. Looksmax isnt free

what bf% are you now?

I don't know. I was a fat cunt earlier this year and weighed 90kg, now I'm down to 83 and started seeing a lot more veins and a blurry 4 pack so I'm guessing I'm around 18-20%. Face looks much better too. My goal is to cut to 10% in six months. I've been that lean before and looked and felt awesome tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795