How much should i gain weight monthly for a lean bulk

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Basically I'm planning on gaining 1kg a month only, minimizing fat gains. How much of this is going to be muscle, and how can i know how much fat will i gain so i will know how much kg should i cut fma year from now

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com, harrys and 1 other person
Not a lot. Unless you have insane genetics

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
if you are between 12-15 you should just recomp, after 16% your face will lose psl points so its not worth
i you are below 12 bulk between 150 to 250 kcal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
if you are between 12-15 you should just recomp, after 16% your face will lose psl points so its not worth
i you are below 12 bulk between 150 to 250 kcal
Im around 18-20% bf but very skinny fat, no muscles under just fat, i need to gain something

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ItsOver.com
Im around 18-20% bf but very skinny fat, no muscles under just fat, i need to gain something
lose 150-250 kcal and when you hit 14-15 you recomp
or you can go lose 150-250 kcal intil 10-12 andthen bulk to 15 with +150-250kcal

• +1
  • Woah
If you are actually 18-20% I’d cut first to say 12%, the cutting period would be relatively short and you’d be primed for a lean bulk and be able to gain weight on fewer calories. If you do a lean bulk at your current bf level you might find that you’ll get fat which will cause you to want to cut and therefore you won’t really gain significant muscle in the process.

If you are actually 18-20% I’d cut first to say 12%, the cutting period would be relatively short and you’d be primed for a lean bulk and be able to gain weight on fewer calories. If you do a lean bulk at your current bf level you might find that you’ll get fat which will cause you to want to cut and therefore you won’t really gain significant muscle in the process.
But i can't lose weight, i have non existent muscles, my body is in some wierd mode now where i can't lose weight at all, i was eating 1500kcal for the past 2 months and only lost 1kg, i was 76kg now im 75kg and 185cm tall (6'1)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ItsOver.com and harrys
But i can't lose weight, i have non existent muscles, my body is in some wierd mode now where i can't lose weight at all, i was eating 1500kcal for the past 2 months and only lost 1kg, i was 76kg now im 75kg and 185cm tall (6'1)
That could be because of a multitude of issues but it may be that you’re eating too few calories and so your metabolism has adjusted to that level of 1500 calories which is why you can’t lose any more weight. It might also be that you’re not doing enough exercise/tracking calories properly. Check out my thread on leanmaxing/fat loss for more guidance.

Tren calories daily

• JFL
Reactions: harrys
That could be because of a multitude of issues but it may be that you’re eating too few calories and so your metabolism has adjusted to that level of 1500 calories which is why you can’t lose any more weight. It might also be that you’re not doing enough exercise/tracking calories properly. Check out my thread on leanmaxing/fat loss for more guidance.
Link to thread?

Btw lean bulk is a larp, it's not possible, bulking will always be like 70% fat.
Just do a proper bulk, then go through usual cycles of strength (4 weeks) then hypertrophy (6 weeks)

Damn dis i fuck up my metabolism then? Does this mean i nees to eat bellow 1000kcal to actually lose fat now?

• +1
  • Woah