How much shoulder width is possible to gain through natty gymcelling in 2 years srs

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
Title how much width is possible to gain lets say you gain 40lbs over the course of two years not all muscle some fat some muscle.
How much will your shoulder width increase i am guessing 2 inches max or lower?
Any gymcels here measure there progress tbh respond

I went from 18.8 Bideltoid to 20 in 4 months
Now I'm probably 20.5 or something I guess comparing myself to the past

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Deleted member 1588
How old are you brah?
And how much did you gain i am guessing you are a young like a teen unfortunately i am over 20

How do I increase biteltoid bhai

Keep in mind I have been training 4 to 6 days a week depending on the period with 2/3 hours workouts though.
I figured out shoulders gain lot of size with high volume, so I've been doing 10x10 (or slightly more) with 90s rest
How old are you brah?
And how much did you gain i am guessing you are a young like a teen unfortunately i am over 20
I am 19

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588

Keep in mind I have been training 4 to 6 days a week depending on the period with 2/3 hours workouts though.
I figured out shoulders gain lot of size with high volume, so I've been doing 10x10 (or slightly more) with 90s rest

I am 19
Yeah i know shoulders respond best to volume
Yeah i know shoulders respond best to volume
Will i gain around 2 inches in 2 years natty gymcelling since my frame is set as i am 22 now or should i just blast roids for one or more cycle

I've been doing the following exercises that could have helped with bideltoid:
Day 1
-10x10 Lateral raises
-10x10 rear flys
Day 2
-10x10 Ucv raises
-10x10 pullovers

That split onto 2 days twice a week

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
I've been doing the following exercises that could have helped with bideltoid:
Day 1
-10x10 Lateral raises
-10x10 rear flys
Day 2
-10x10 Ucv raises
-10x10 pullovers

That split onto 2 days twice a week
Will i gain around 2 inches in 2 years natty gymcelling since my frame is set as i am 22 now or should i just blast roids for one or more cycle.
How long have you been gymcelling

Will i gain around 2 inches in 2 years natty gymcelling since my frame is set as i am 22 now or should i just blast roids for one or more cycle.
21YearoldFailed

• Love it
I went to the gym for 1 year when I was 16,but I had to stop because my SC joints were unstable.
Got back this october/november and put on 11kg, now I'm cutting with 1000kcal deficit I believe

I believe you can gain 2 inches natty tbh, it will probably take 1.5/2 years I'd esteem, but you have to go really hard.

I have no experience with roids, you could probably ask @jefferson

• +1
I went to the gym for 1 year when I was 16,but I had to stop because my SC joints were unstable.
Got back this october/november and put on 11kg, now I'm cutting with 1000kcal deficit I believe

I believe you can gain 2 inches natty tbh, it will probably take 1.5/2 years I'd esteem, but you have to go really hard.

I have no experience with roids, you could probably ask @jefferson
Thanks brah if i could gain 2 inches natty i would be super happy my frame is average for my manlet height 5.8"ft tall and 18 inch bideltoid also live in india so guys here are generally small and if i could get to 20 inches i would mog most of them frame wise.
Thanks for replying btw

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax

From what bodyweight to bodyweight did this happen?

reckon it was frame growth?

• +1
From what bodyweight to bodyweight did this happen?

reckon it was frame growth?
Yeah i think but i have researched a lot about increase in frame by gymcelling i am.sure you can increase your frame definitely by 1.5 inches to 2 inches if you gain 40lbs or so.
@jefferson gained about 40lbs on roids and his frame improved greatly looked like he gained one inch on either shoulder.
Jefferson did you measure your shoulder before gaining 40lbs ?How much did they increase help some framecels out man

Yeah i think but i have researched a lot about increase in frame by gymcelling i am.sure you can increase your frame definitely by 1.5 inches to 2 inches if you gain 40lbs or so.
@jefferson gained about 40lbs on roids and his frame improved greatly looked like he gained one inch on either shoulder.
Jefferson did you measure your shoulder before gaining 40lbs ?How much did they increase help some framecels out man

Can you post jeffersons body b/a pics?

• +1
Can you post jeffersons body b/a pics?
I dont know where to find them lets hope he will reply to this thread i have tagged him brah

Tbh not that much. Its really the anabolics that make the shoulders explode because of the androgen receptor density their and in the upper back/traps. I'd guess an inch newby gains but make sure you work you're rear delts properly. Allot just think doing side raises and ohp is important for width. NO its medial delt-rear delt and front delt means jack shit for width.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Tbh not that much. Its really the anabolics that make the shoulders explode because of the androgen receptor density their and in the upper back/traps. I'd guess an inch newby gains but make sure you work you're rear delts properly. Allot just think doing side raises and ohp is important for width. NO its medial delt-rear delt and front delt means jack shit for width.
Dude 1.5 inch is easily possible even if you bottom tier genetics like if you are skinny as fuck and you gain 40lbs easily you will be wider than before some guy on bodybuilding forums gained 35lbs and he said his shoulder increased by 1.5 inches

Dude 1.5 inch is easily possible even if you bottom tier genetics like if you are skinny as fuck and you gain 40lbs easily you will be wider than before some guy on bodybuilding forums gained 35lbs and he said his shoulder increased by 1.5 inches
Lol ur not gaining 40 pounds of muscle natty. Ur living in wonderland.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
just do cycle pussy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1588

3 months of vegan natty training for top guy's shoulders

these are probably the biggest shoulders most people can get naturally with good genetics and training
for most people it will take far more than 2-3 years to gain 20 lbs of muscle

• JFL
Reactions: CrazyFitLover