How much SMV do gooks have?

Deleted member 10116

Deleted member 10116

cutie
I'm a chink and I opened tinder 3 days ago and got around 50 matches. I think some people have asian fetish though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145, Deleted member 3323, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
Where do you live?

@6ft7Mogger thoughts on this

• +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger
@6ft7Mogger thoughts on this
just have NT photos, i only used gooks as an example because everyone in blackpill circles always bashes them as having the lowest smv.

I'm a chink and I opened tinder 3 days ago and got around 50 matches. I think some people have asian fetish though.
show proof.

no proof no care greycel

show proof.

912FC366 4A3B 479D 92F3 71B9E42CAB81

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
text one of them some PSL Lingo so we know it's actually your profile

aren't you a feminine hapa? good for you for getting so many matches

D82B4CBF E077 4824 9713 6927598EB2AC

no im a feminine chink

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, CopeIsReal and Deleted member 7098
savage :lul: judging by your avi you're e-boy-/kpop-maxxed aren't you? so not a muscular chang i'd guess

Life fuel for ricecels on here

similar but i dont really like kpop/eboys, but i’d say i’m more nichemaxxed. I dress girly, act girly, just not faggy, u can call me a tomgirl. also im skinny and my face matches the style.

similar but i dont really like kpop/eboys, but i’d say i’m more nichemaxxed. I dress girly, act girly, just not faggy, u can call me a tomgirl. also im skinny and my face matches the style.
do you actually get sex dressing and acting like that? I'm so out of the loop when it comes to this eboy/feminine embracing side of dating, since i'm in my 20s

do you actually get sex dressing and acting like that? I'm so out of the loop when it comes to this eboy/feminine embracing side of dating, since i'm in my 20s

Yeah, but it depends on your target demographic. Different girls have different tastes. Women only being into masculinity is a myth.