How much SMV increase for white teeth?

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Im gonna bleach my teeth because its cheap here (around 100€). How many points does this add to your SMV? We are not talking about invusaligning them or getting veneers, only whitening. I'd say I'm gonna move up 0.1 or 0.2 points

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski and Deleted member 27452
0 if your overall smile is bad

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Krakowski and alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
0 if your overall smile is bad
My smile is OK but I have small mourh. I dont want to smile tho because I look better with resting bitch face. But when I do, at least i want to look as good as possible

My smile is OK but I have small mourh. I dont want to smile tho because I look better with resting bitch face. But when I do, at least i want to look as good as possible
small mouth isn't that bad.
Anyway white teeth are always better than yellowish
while white teeth wouldn't be a halo if your overall smile isn't good, yellowish teeth will always be a failo regardless

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Unless you have terrible teeth colour it’s negligible

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
This is how my palate looks like
I bite a lot on them so besides my two front teeth a lot of them have lost some substance. Also lost due to sugary beverages. @khvirgin @alriodai

More of a compliments increase than smv. Maybe even a slight status increase

I bite a lot on them so besides my two front teeth a lot of them have lost some substance. Also lost due to sugary beverages. @khvirgin @alriodai

damn u have bruxism bro

• +1
Reactions: TeddyF

Eh your teeth are white enough imo, anymore will look artificial.

Im gonna bleach my teeth because its cheap here (around 100€). How many points does this add to your SMV? We are not talking about invusaligning them or getting veneers, only whitening. I'd say I'm gonna move up 0.1 or 0.2 points
Makes you look high class

its much more of an brutal failo than something that gives you psl. but fixing it is really worth it

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and Deleted member 29581
its much more of an brutal failo than something that gives you psl. but fixing it is really worth it
you mean having yellow teeth is much more of a brutal failo?

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Its really negligible. I went For a 2nd Time this year and none of My friends noticed it. Dont expect too Much. I guess it at least keeps The yellowness away. Yellow ugly teeth Are More of a failo than anything you could Have in The halo direction

Im gonna bleach my teeth because it’s cheap here (around 100€). How many points does this add to your SMV? We are not talking about invusaligning them or getting veneers, only whitening. I'd say I'm gonna move up 0.1 or 0.2 points
0.001 point. Invisalign + veneers + gum surgery could be 0.5-1 even.

• +1
Reactions: Krakowski
If you have yellow teeth it still looks a lot better
If you have yellow teeth you need veneers. And if you need veneers you need Invisalign too

• Hmm...
If you have yellow teeth you need veneers. And if you need veneers you need Invisalign too
Why do I need veeners if I have slightly yellow teeth?

Why do I need veeners if I have slightly yellow teeth?
If it’s because of smoking / coffee then you can. If it’s because of your enamel being thin then you really can’t. Also whitening vs veneers is like comparing mewing to bimax. Just stop coping and get the good stuff.

• +1
JFL my best friend is chadlite and his teeth are quite yellowish, disgusting to me but not to girls who don't bat an eye on it and favor his godlike eye area and coloring.

As long as you're teeth are not yellow piss tainted, you're good to go.

Do it man it will definitely increase your smv a little but still worth it.

tbh it doesn't increase that much but it's good for your image since yellow teeth is disgusting and having white teeth means that you take care of yourself and passes a good image.