How much taller can i get with an AI blocker? ( 16 years old, 5'8)

ZachS

ZachS

Iron
My dad is just under 5'10.5, and my mom is 5'5. Last year i got a massive growth spurt and grew from 5'2 - 5'7 in a short timespan. I am now currently 5'8 but how much taller could i get if i take an AI blocker? My growth plates are open I've gotten them checked (also let me know anything i should take alongside it to boost height further)

Solution
O
My dad is just under 5'10.5, and my mom is 5'5. Last year i got a massive growth spurt and grew from 5'2 - 5'7 in a short timespan. I am now currently 5'8 but how much taller could i get if i take an AI blocker? My growth plates are open I've gotten them checked (also let me know anything i should take alongside it to boost height further)

Well, it all depends on how long you take the aromatase inhibitor! All we know is that AI's increased predicted adult height, there aren't any metrics or any measurable way to figure how much extra height you'll get. I'd need to verify what I am saying but on average aromatase deficient men are roughly 4 to 6 inches taller than their predicted height. For example, in one case a 24-year-old...
age, are u fucking serious nigga u wrote that whole thing nigga without stating ur age

• +1
Reactions: ZachS
Im 16, i forgot to leave it in the reply but its in the title
mark as a solution by clicking the check mark on left.
you will grow 1-2 cm past projected height with Aromasin
assuming u have ur sleep and diet locked in

• +1
ur such a fucking incel er profile pic and 16 and talking about height cope more you ugly incel

• +1

Well, it all depends on how long you take the aromatase inhibitor! All we know is that AI's increased predicted adult height, there aren't any metrics or any measurable way to figure how much extra height you'll get. I'd need to verify what I am saying but on average aromatase deficient men are roughly 4 to 6 inches taller than their predicted height. For example, in one case a 24-year-old aromatase-deficient man, who was 188cm with a 200cm wingspan, had a father who was 170cm. Let's say hypothetically you maintain an bone age of 16 years old with like 2mg of Arimidex for multiple years and you go until you are 24 years old, you may grow to 6'0+. However, nobody has ever taken AI long term from an young enough bone age for any significance.

• Woah
Solution
Well, it all depends on how long you take the aromatase inhibitor! All we know is that AI's increased predicted adult height, there aren't any metrics or any measurable way to figure how much extra height you'll get. I'd need to verify what I am saying but on average aromatase deficient men are roughly 4 to 6 inches taller than their predicted height. For example, in one case a 24-year-old aromatase-deficient man, who was 188cm with a 200cm wingspan, had a father who was 170cm. Let's say hypothetically you maintain an bone age of 16 years old with like 2mg of Arimidex for multiple years and you go until you are 24 years old, you may grow to 6'0+. However, nobody has ever taken AI long term from an young enough bone age for any significance.

View attachment 3068803
2mg of arimidex will make his bones weak asf
hes gonna break his legs if he stands on them