How much tan sessions are too much a week ? (for white ppl)

D

Deleted member 30892

Professionnal fumbler
You should only take breaks if you're pale. Once you've built up tan, you can do it every day.
Just go by feeling, turn from back to stomach every 10 minutes until you feel uncomfortable from heat, that means you've had enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30892
Not surprising coming from a pale asian beauty standards worshipper. Tan is top 3 most important looksmax for white men tho
Enjoy your skin cancer. Enjoy wanting to have our skin without knowing the discrimination we face from you.

You should only take breaks if you're pale. Once you've built up tan, you can do it every day.
Just go by feeling, turn from back to stomach every 10 minutes until you feel uncomfortable from heat, that means you've had enough.
Thx
I’ve done my first tan session this year today and I was fucked by the sun in 20min, I shouldve taken sunglasses but I didnt want to have my eye area be white af compared to my whole body

Enjoy your skin cancer. Enjoy wanting to have our skin without knowing the discrimination we face from you.
Enjoy your shitty governments, your earthquakes and your little dick. Enjoy thinking I want to be a pale ghost mtf when I’m literally asking how much I can make myself blacker.

"Muh discrimination" stfu lmao asians are the biggest ethnicity in the world

I'm mixed white, Arab and black.
Got it wrong then mb but why you crying abt discrimination in a fkn looksmaxxing site to someone you dont know who didnt talked about race ?

Got it wrong then mb but why you crying abt discrimination in a fkn looksmaxxing site to someone you dont know who didnt talked about race ?
Why do you want certain ethnic features yet shit on ethnics?