How much time does a BIMAX take ?

D

Deleted member 7820

Fuck nigga
From the day you do the surgery to the deal it fully heal, how much time does it take ?

GJgvgir.jpg
wrqVkQc.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
No but im the same in the before pic, i only eye area and ear mogs him, we have the same jaw, chin, nose.
Brutual

It takes like 3month for fully debloat but 1 week for full recovery

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 7820
You are another candidate for Bimax?
Srs fuck this world.So much recessed people due to shit genetics and environment.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CursedOne, Gaia262 and Deleted member 7820
No but im the same in the before pic, i only eye area and ear mog him, we have the same jaw, chin, nose.
are surgeons from algier good enough to perform something like this?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7820
You are another candidate for Bimax?
Srs fuck this world.So much recessed people due to shit genetics and environment.
Genetic recombination fucked me hard, got my mom's brown eye instead of my dad's blue eyes, got his big nose but it's not visible on him because he has a good jaw and chin, but with my recessed lower third it's very bad, and im the same height as my mom despite having a 6ft1 dad, im genetic trash tbh, if i had siblings they would probably be good looking, thanks god im my parent's only mistake.

• So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman trash and Gaia262
are surgeons from algier good enough to perform something like this?
Good ? i wouldn't even trust an algerian surgeon with a nose job, if i have enough money for BIMAX i would have enough money to get it in a nice place.

Genetic recombination fucked me hard, got my mom's brown eye instead of my dad's blue eyes, got his big nose but it's not visible on him because he has a good jaw and chin, but with my recessed lower third it's very bad, and im the same height as my mom despite having a 6ft1 dad, im genetic trash tbh, if i had siblings they would probably be good looking, thanks god im my parent's only mistake.
Jesus..I am so sorry bro.This was really hard to read.Are people from Algeria short in general?God was really harsh with us.
Also i have exactly everything you wrote also i am the shortest guy in my area in fucking Serbia except i can pull of SEA with 6'0 maybe,i don't even know how i can cope anymore when i see every fucking kid being 6'2.

• So Sad
Jesus..I am so sorry bro.This was really hard to read.Are people from Algeria short in general?God was really harsh with us.
Also i have exactly everything you wrote also i am the shortest guy in my area in fucking Serbia except i can pull of SEA with 6'0 maybe,i don't even know how i can cope anymore when i see every fucking kid being 6'2.
My condolence, Im shorter by 1 inch than the average girl my age.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Taylorswift
My condolence, Im shorter by 1 inch than the average girl my age.
Shit..
I guess it ruined your life
I have a friend who is constantly mad at his height(5'7)and society traits him like shit.I would be happy if he go er on disgusting society.Hope you best with surgeries bro.

• +1
over you can maybe sandmaxx and fuck virgin foids after going ER

OP please tell me the pic is lens distorded

• +1
OP please tell me the pic is lens distorded
I don't think so, it's from a forum so the guy probably used his phone's camera.

@Algerian Manlet wish i could smoke cigs tbh