How much time i got left

roadtomtn

roadtomtn

„It all has to come to this, tomorrow is the day…“
I am 14 years and 7 months old, i am in tannee stage 4.3 it said and that means i got half a year left to grow, how can i maximise or what can i do to grow taller (181cm rn, mom 173 dad 179/180)

You are 14 years old and 5'11 why are you on here asking this dumb ass question just sleep and eat healthy and don't listen to some moron telling you to take aromasin and hgh.

You are 14 years old and 5'11 why are you on here asking this dumb ass question just sleep and eat healthy and don't listen to some moron telling you to take aromasin and hgh.
Why not aromasin and hgh? What are downsides? And im on here cuz i hate myself and im not nt, so if i was a chad and 6‘3 id be liked even tho im not nt

Why not aromasin and hgh? What are downsides? And im on here cuz i hate myself and im not nt, so if i was a chad and 6‘3 id be liked even tho im not nt
Just rape your hormones in puberty at 5'11 for height theory

People react differently to chemicals like hgh. How would you know that you're not a hyperresponder? The effectiveness of HGH for heightmaxxing is questionable anyways

Guess there's only one way to find out

• +1
Reactions: roadtomtn
Just rape your hormones in puberty at 5'11 for height theory

People react differently to chemicals like hgh. How would you know that you're not a hyperresponder? The effectiveness of HGH for heightmaxxing is questionable anyways

Guess there's only one way to find out
Tbh idk bout hgh but aromasin has like zero risk or am i just too autistic to know them

get HGH suppositories and shove them up yuor ass ik it sounds crazy but usually people grow from 3-5 inches from it

get HGH suppositories and shove them up yuor ass ik it sounds crazy but usually people grow from 3-5 inches from it
Getting backshots from hgh shit, sign me up, where can i buy?

I lied dumb nigga retard how would that shit work kys its over :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Tbf i had this kinda shit as a kid but just with medicine or something, couldve been related to that, also, you do you know where i can get aromasin? Doctor? What do i tell her

Tbf i had this kinda shit as a kid but just with medicine or something, couldve been related to that, also, you do you know where i can get aromasin? Doctor? What do i tell her
a lot of people here buy shit from Dalitpharmaceuticals.com but my family knows doctors for everything so I got my somatropin from an endocrinologist I don't think yuo can buy pharma HGH without a prescription and if yuo do it might be fake, contaminated or very hard to find

a lot of people here buy shit from Dalitpharmaceuticals.com but my family knows doctors for everything so I got my somatropin from an endocrinologist I don't think yuo can buy pharma HGH without a prescription and if yuo do it might be fake, contaminated or very hard to find
Alright and is that site safe to buy from? Like isnt it just fake? And also what could i tell my doctor to get it

and how did i get to an endocrinologist? "Dad I'm taking mk677 cause I don't give a shit if I get diabetes from my attempts at growing" he said ok found someone and got my shipment a week later, mind yuo this shit is $4000 each 3 months but its worth it tbh Ive grown more than half an inch in 6 months at 18 from 182 to 183.5

• JFL
Site dont exist bhai

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
Alright and is that site safe to buy from? Like isnt it just fake? And also what could i tell my doctor to get it
it was a joke they buy shit from India jfl and idk I didn't say shit to my doctor just took some X-rays and he said there was nothing to lose

it was a joke they buy shit from India jfl and idk I didn't say shit to my doctor just took some X-rays and he said there was nothing to lose
check ur plates though and u need a couple of blood tests cause my plates are open and I'm deficient in IGF-1 if ur not deficient u can inject 20mgs it wont do shit but give u acromegaly

• +1
and how did i get to an endocrinologist? "Dad I'm taking mk677 cause I don't give a shit if I get diabetes from my attempts at growing" he said ok found someone and got my shipment a week later, mind yuo this shit is $4000 each 3 months but its worth it tbh Ive grown more than half an inch in 6 months at 18 from 182 to 183.5
4k? Does your mk give you stacylite head or what

So i just tell her i want that? Ill also do some blood tests and find out test and hgh ect

I am 14 years and 7 months old, i am in tannee stage 4.3 it said and that means i got half a year left to grow, how can i maximise or what can i do to grow taller (181cm rn, mom 173 dad 179/180)
If you do decide to go this route here are some sources:

mk is like 60 bucks for 3 months its cope that shit doesn't work I grew half a centimeter in like 7 months jfl
How much does aromasin cost tho, and what indian niggas sell it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
  • +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
Why would aromasin be bad tho?
its not if u know what ur doing but my dad doesn't want me taking anything extra cause last time I got caught with a bunch of shit and almost got kicked out jfl

its not if u know what ur doing but my dad doesn't want me taking anything extra cause last time I got caught with a bunch of shit and almost got kicked out jfl
what is a good dosage? 14yo 181cm ~62kg

also somatropin bloats yuo hard af so don't be scared if yuo look like a balloon sometimes

• +1