Title

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5522

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 7753 and 4 others
Anorexicmaxx

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 6572
1-2% of body weight. 169 lb man 1.69lbs (low end)

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 5522 and Deleted member 6572
Just water fast for a week if you want to see the maxium you can lose.
Otherwise for long term weight loss it's 1kg of fat per week if you do a 1k calorie deficit.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie, Deleted member 7753, Hozay and 2 others
Otherwise for long term weight loss it's 1kg of fat per week if you do a 1k calorie deficit.
Gonna do this tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 5522
Would you feel noticeably hungry on a 1k calorie deficit?

tbh fasting is only beneficial for obese fucks and foids. just eat at deficit and workout theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771, JMax and Deleted member 6572
tbh fasting is only beneficial for obese fucks and foids. just eat at deficit and workout theory
Even intermittent?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Water fasting is legit. I did it for a week before

Would you feel noticeably hungry on a 1k calorie deficit?

Yeah and you will feel like shit, you need monk tier self discipline to sustain it.
Most people with good motivation who lose weight do 300-500 calories deficit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
Don’t listen to them. Our ancestors went days without food. In fact because of this your brain becomes more alert and you get more energy.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 6572
Don’t listen to them. Our ancestors went days without food. In fact because of this your brain becomes more alert and you get more energy.
Will it stunt my growth tho? If I am still in puberty and lower my t levels? I’ve heard it decreases sex drive

Will it stunt my growth tho? If I am still in puberty and lower my t levels? I’ve heard it decreases sex drive
No fasting boosts HGH. It’ll only stunt your growth if you’re fasting all the time

• +1
No fasting boosts HGH. It’ll only stunt your growth if you’re fasting all the time
What do you mean fasting all the time? Your talking about regular fasting or intermittent is good for us?

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
What do you mean fasting all the time? Your talking about regular fasting or intermittent is good for us?
Like regular fasting. I don’t think intermittent fasting is harmful. If you do a water fast for 1 week I think you’ll be fine.

• +1

Retarded argument, your ancestors also ate insects, fucked their cousins and died of Syphilis when they were 30 years old.

Yes it will don't listen to retards here, best advice i can give somene who is still in puberty is to do a small deficit (300-500 calories) and to start working out asap because you will get muscle gains more fast when you're under 18 than during any other age for the rest of your life.

• +1
Even intermittent?
intermittent fasting is life son. 16 hour fast 8 hour eating window = short temporary ketosis for ideal fat burning effect, plenty of time to eat a few meals so you dont tank T levels, and since you sleep through half the fast the chances of binging/craving carbs is HIGHLY reduced (unlike water fasting for long periods where you get hungry as fuck)

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 6572 and Swagwaffle

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
Retarded argument, your ancestors also ate insects, fucked their cousins and died of Syphilis when they were 30 years old.

Yes it will don't listen to retards here, best advice i can give somene who is still in puberty is to do a small deficit (300-500 calories) and to start working out asap because you will get muscle gains more fast when you're under 18 than during any other age for the rest of your life.
JFL there’s studies that fasting can cure cancers. Fasting resets your guts, it’s boost hgh, it starts the process of cell repair and bunch of more benefits. Stop being bluepilled

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8771

@Mirin2234 watch this

JFL there’s studies that fasting can cure cancers. Fasting resets your guts, it’s boost hgh, it starts the process of cell repair and bunch of more benefits. Stop being bluepilled

Holy shit, "cure cancer " " resets" your guts " cell repair " JFL JFL JFL JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul: bro gtfo with your shitty bro science, brb using crystals and subliminal to get positive canthal tilt

Holy shit, "cure cancer " " resets" your guts " cell repair " JFL JFL JFL JFL :lul::lul::lul::lul: bro gtfo with your shitty bro science, brb using crystals and subliminal to get positive canthal tilt
You by far are one of the most retarded people I’ve talked to on this forum. You have 25 posts stfu you’re still bluepilled go back to Reddit

• JFL
You by far are one of the most retarded people I’ve talked to on this forum. You have 25 posts stfu you’re still bluepilled go back to Reddit

Mirin ad hominem and authority argument you fucking faggot

• JFL
Reactions: karbo and Looks234
  • JFL
Reactions: karbo, turkproducer and Hozay
I can’t do water fasting would eating very little have the same effect but to a lesser extent?

U can starve urself for 3 weeks safely bro

• Woah
  • +1
JFL you literally said yourself to water fast. Stop trying to pick fights faggot

I can’t do water fasting would eating very little have the same effect but to a lesser extent?

You're still growing and you need calories to grow, don't listen to some fucking old faggots who lurk on an incel forum for medical advice
JFL you literally said yourself to water fast. Stop trying to pick fights faggot

Yes before he said he was a teenager

• +1
You're still growing and you need calories to grow, don't listen to some fucking old faggots who lurk on an incel forum for medical advice

I’m 17 and my clavicle bone which is last to close has closed is it safe now?

Yeah he’s totally gonna stunt his growth from a week of fasting. Stfu idiot.

I’m 18 and fast I’m 6’2. My cousin barely eats and is 6’1 stfu midget

Also how much weight do I need to lose?

Attachments

• EBA5EAFC-5F77-476A-9AAB-B94713696251.jpeg
    EBA5EAFC-5F77-476A-9AAB-B94713696251.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 10
  • C367A0D5-E8FB-4ECD-AD6D-52890CA83526.jpeg
    C367A0D5-E8FB-4ECD-AD6D-52890CA83526.jpeg
    87.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 8F217916-CD43-4A89-89E9-E08FCDDA1F17.png
    8F217916-CD43-4A89-89E9-E08FCDDA1F17.png
    538.3 KB · Views: 8
  • 2EC6418F-9F4B-4B1B-BB57-F4055EC1CDAD.jpeg
    2EC6418F-9F4B-4B1B-BB57-F4055EC1CDAD.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 8
  • E1E629D1-00EA-4F3F-B502-49E901A338BD.png
    E1E629D1-00EA-4F3F-B502-49E901A338BD.png
    370.4 KB · Views: 8
Chop it all of at once

• JFL

• Love it
  • JFL
I’m
you already look skinny as fuck
not I’m close to overweight by the BMI scale I’m 5’10 160 pounds which is well above average how is this tbh? I look skinny asf in the mirror but my weight isn’t
@Brion

I’m

not I’m close to overweight by the BMI scale I’m 5’10 169 pounds which is well above average how is this tbh? I look skinny asf in the mirror but my weight isn’t
@Brion
because its muscle not fat i think

• +1
because its muscle not fat i think
I meant to type 160 btw not 169 but still that’s above average I have been working out on and off since 14 however so maybe

• +1