How much weight would I need to drop?

G

G14SET

Iron
6,3 and 87kg. I would say I have minimal muscle. I can’t tell if I’m fat or just bloated at this stage. I’m going on holiday to turkey in 7 weeks so I think I have enough time to cut down significantly. Any weight recommendations?

6,3 and 87kg. I would say I have minimal muscle. I can’t tell if I’m fat or just bloated at this stage. I’m going on holiday to turkey in 7 weeks so I think I have enough time to cut down significantly. Any weight recommendations?
Idk we dont see your body its quiet hard to say anything idk like 80kg or 75 idk

no info or pic to reference body fat, kys

regardless, you probably have sarcopenic obesity (typically refers to muscle lose due to age, but describes high visceral fat, low lean mass).

at 6'3", little to no muscle, you'll look lean at like 160-165 lbs. you won't look good though being that lanky.

get to 10-15% bf and 200 lbs. it's gonna take a while.

Idk we dont see your body its quiet hard to say anything idk like 80kg or 75 idk

no info or pic to reference body fat, kys

regardless, you probably have sarcopenic obesity (typically refers to muscle lose due to age, but describes high visceral fat, low lean mass).

at 6'3", little to no muscle, you'll look lean at like 160-165 lbs. you won't look good though being that lanky.

get to 10-15% bf and 200 lbs. it's gonna take a while.
My fault 🙏🏻

• +1
Reactions: xevuxia
Blessed im 6'4 still 80kg

Idk lower body and abdominals have most fat but arms and face not that much kinda girls distrubution lol
How is that weight distributed? Are you skinny or lanky?