How much will I grow with muh height stack

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Rope if no jb gf by 2025, pinning hgh
:feelsuhh: grey question
I know this question has been asked a million times but I'm desperate asf to grow and I'm basically willing to do anything. The whole stack is split into 3 sections across different time points, after that I'll continue for a few months if I manage to see growth by the end of my journey. My first month won't benefit from evaluation anyway as I'm starting my first hgh pin today (unless I cuck out:what:).

-180cm, 15.5 bone age, open plates
-174cm & 183cm mother and father
-grew 5cm in the past year naturally, 3cm of that in the past 4 months

Month 1:

-5IU hgh pinned at 9:30pm, half an hour before bed
-other cope supplements for health

Months 2 and 3:
-keep pinning hgh but add in 12.5mg aromasin, can't buy it now because of bank problems and delivery time
-my current 450IU of hgh will be used up by this time

Months 4-12(+):
I'll probably switch my HGH supplier at this point in time, can't be bothered to wait for months to get chinese ratpiss
-bump hgh dose to 7iu ED
-12.5mg aromasin
-2mg cjc-1295 DAC twice a week in the morning
-200mcg ipamorelin ED, injected alongside HGH

I don't really care about diet, I'll just eat 120g+ protein, 2.5-3k calories, and high insulin food everyday.

Can't believe I'm posting shit like this:feelswhy:

@MA_ascender
@CoreSchizo
@Kelly Oubre Jr
@mathis
@Laidcel
@Jonas2k7
@tempelcat4
@6PSLcel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Inosebreathonly, MA_ascender, sixfootfive and 1 other person
Heightmaxing doesn’t exists.

• +1
Reactions: galvin8101
im 5'11 and 18
you're taller than me and all that is what matters

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Inosebreathonly, boss8055 and wastedspermcel
from an estimation you should be about 191.5 cm without allat

(185+174/2)=178.5

178.5+13=191.5

altho ur boneage is like 15.5, my best guess with using that stack would be up to 190 cm if not my estimation.

again if you just checked your wrist so it could be more.

• +1
Reactions: Inosebreathonly, wastedspermcel and ItsOverLawg
:feelsuhh: grey question
I know this question has been asked a million times but I'm desperate asf to grow and I'm basically willing to do anything. The whole stack is split into 3 sections across different time points, after that I'll continue for a few months if I manage to see growth by the end of my journey. My first month won't benefit from evaluation anyway as I'm starting my first hgh pin today (unless I cuck out:what:).

-180cm, 15.5 bone age, open plates
-174cm & 183cm mother and father
-grew 5cm in the past year naturally, 3cm of that in the past 4 months

Month 1:

-5IU hgh pinned at 9:30pm, half an hour before bed
-other cope supplements for health

Months 2 and 3:
-keep pinning hgh but add in 12.5mg aromasin, can't buy it now because of bank problems and delivery time
-my current 450IU of hgh will be used up by this time

Months 4-12(+):
I'll probably switch my HGH supplier at this point in time, can't be bothered to wait for months to get chinese ratpiss
-bump hgh dose to 7iu ED
-12.5mg aromasin
-2mg cjc-1295 DAC twice a week in the morning
-200mcg ipamorelin ED, injected alongside HGH

I don't really care about diet, I'll just eat 120g+ protein, 2.5-3k calories, and high insulin food everyday.

Can't believe I'm posting shit like this:feelswhy:

@MA_ascender
@CoreSchizo
@Kelly Oubre Jr
@mathis
@Laidcel
@Jonas2k7
@tempelcat4
@6PSLcel
You can already reach 185cm naturally which is ideal.
The stack might give you some growth but there’s sides and its very expensive

• +1
Reactions: wastedspermcel

you got this

• +1
Ask time travelers or a main hero of Interstellar

• JFL
first of all no one can predict your height. you could grow 20cm or stop growing right now and it's over.

heightmaxxing is cope. as long as you don't ruin your hormones do whatever you want to cope with it. you will either get lucky or not, if you grow it's not becuase of heightmaxxing it's because of genetics.

that's not how it works. that's based on the general population so it's just an estimate based on chance. my estimate is 5'7-6'2 and i became barely 5'7. it's not just your parents height that determine your height, because your parents height is their phenotype and doesn't tell anything for sure about their genotype. there's thousands of genes influencing height, so even one small grandgrandgrandparent can make you short, but you need to get very unlucky for that. my point is that an estimate is not a guarantee.

• +1
that's not how it works. that's based on the general population so it's just an estimate based on chance. my estimate is 5'7-6'2 and i became barely 5'7. it's not just your parents height that determine your height, because your parents height is their phenotype and doesn't tell anything for sure about their genotype. there's thousands of genes influencing height, so even one small grandgrandgrandparent can make you short, but you need to get very unlucky for that. my point is that an estimate is not a guarantee.
my estimate is 5'8 - 6'3 but im 6'5 probably cuz of abnormal sugar and carbs consumption
so it's lifefuel for him since this calculator sets lower expectations

diet and lifestyle will get you more than enough at your current age and height considering your parents heights too

• +1
diet and lifestyle will get you more than enough at your current age and height considering your parents heights too
Thing is man I'm very likely not at a peak growing stage. My parents are tall but there's also a lot of people my age, with shorter parents, that are taller than me. Just leads me to believe either my growth was stunted, or I've got catching up to do.

First of all, don't run secretagogues while you're taking hgh. There's not really as point as just upping the hgh dose would have more of an effect.

Second, you'd probably be 6'2 without any hgh and will hgh+ai you could expect to gain an extra 2-3 inches.

• +1