How much will my shoulder width increase.

D

Deleted member 3832

Kraken
I got my shoulder width measured and it's about 54 centimeters and I'm 16. How much will my shoulder width grow and what will my shoulder width be when I'm fully grown?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Cant tell, inject HGH/IGF-1

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
54? Without gymceling? You sure? Thats quite above average for sedentary males

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, DidntRead and Deleted member 3832
54? Without gymceling? You sure? Thats quite above average for sedentary males
Tbh I'm slightly muscular Not extremely muscular but I also weight around 78 kilograms. Somewhat like this guy but a bit more pronounced six pack.

Attachments

• 1578674698876.png
    1578674698876.png
    264.8 KB · Views: 4
Tbh I'm slightly muscular Not extremely muscular but I also weight around 78 kilograms. Somewhat like this guy but a bit more pronounced six pack.
So basically you have been doing some exercise or gym right?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3832
So basically you have been doing some exercise or gym right?
Yes. But not heavy exercise like lifting heavy weights or something. Just regular exercise like push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, squats and running around. I've been doing most of these during boxing training.

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Yes. But not heavy exercise like lifting heavy weights or something. Just regular exercise like push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, squats and running around. I've been doing most of these during boxing training.
Son...these are quite heavy exercises, especially for the shoulders, there is nothing better for the back and shoulders then pull ups and boxing. Lifting in the gym for shoulders and back is a meme, pull ups if you can do them are the best for the back and shoulders

• +1
  • Love it
Son...these are quite heavy exercises, especially for the shoulders, there is nothing better for the back and shoulders then pull ups and boxing. Lifting in the gym for shoulders and back is a meme, pull ups if you can do them are the best for the back and shoulders
Actually yeah. The reason why I'm not lifting is because I heard many people say that it can stunt your growth or something. But I still wanted to achieve a somewhat muscular body so I decided to do any kind of muscle training that doesn't require lifting very heavy weights (except for the pull-ups). I forgot to mention that I also use like 10kg dumbells. Once I'm fully grown, I will start doing stuff with barbels too.

Actually yeah. The reason why I'm not lifting is because I heard many people say that it can stunt your growth or something. But I still wanted to achieve a somewhat muscular body so I decided to do any kind of muscle training that doesn't require lifting very heavy weights (except for the pull-ups). I forgot to mention that I also use like 10kg dumbells. Once I'm fully grown, I will start doing stuff with barbels too.
Lifting heavy won't stunt growth, thats a meme, it doesn't make any sense bro lol. I wish i grew as tall as you to be honest, at 16 i had my hopes but it is what it is

• +1
  • Love it
Lifting heavy won't stunt growth, thats a meme, it doesn't make any sense bro lol. I wish i grew as tall as you to be honest, at 16 i had my hopes but it is what it is
You're at least 180 cm right? So you're good tbh. At least you're not 5'5 or 5'6.

• +1
  • Love it
frame is cope

it seriously depends, how far are you into puberty?

It tends to grow for longer than other bones. You probably have more growth left in them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832