How much will plastic surgery change psl wise (blue pilled comments are not permitted)

chessplayercoper23

chessplayercoper23

Mr 10/10 personaliteeee
So if im a good 6 to 6.5, what will change?

If i was to tweek a few things?

7 to 7.5 rating?

Would this be good as an ethnic?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: thecel
2020 05 22 231149

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vodkacel, inceletto, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
Surgery is meant to fix failos. I doubt you'll get any psl increase as a 6.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Amnesia
It fully depends on your base, some people go from ugly to chad and others from normie to high tier normie

It fully depends on your base, some people go from ugly to chad and others from normie to high tier normie

Well like the previous user said about fixxing failo's

Depends on your failos and what’s fixable. If you have some weird uncanny deformity prioritize that, then osteotomies, then eye area, then nose and by then you should have ascended

Depends on your failos and what’s fixable. If you have some weird uncanny deformity prioritize that, then osteotomies, then eye area, then nose and by then you should have ascended

Low iq and blue pilled

Read the title

Not necessarily changing flaws but also improving things that look normal or even good
Well im not trying to get chad tier.

But atleast acceptable in terms of dating

Dumb question

You can’t expecf results from “surgery” in general. You need to look at your subjective case with the subjective expertise of your doctor then make a forecast. & it will still be a coin flip even then

How u wanna get good advice without pics?

This is a greycel question. You have been here long enough to know that you need to post quality pictures with your face fully visible for these guys to assess what needs doing. Just rope if you are *not prepared to do that as you’re just wasting everyone’s time at this point..

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman trash
This is a greycel question. You have been here long enough to know that you need to post quality pictures with your face fully visible for these guys to assess what needs doing. Just rope if you are prepared to do that as you’re just wasting everyone’s time at this point..

But i ascended.

So im doing something right?

Are you low iq?

You make this forum shit as hell
Why don’t you follow instructions? You have people here prepared to help you but instead you write shit posts like a retard. Post the correct pictures.

“If I only had a brain”

Attachments

• C1236B96-E7AB-4183-859C-2B24B5FC6212.jpeg
    C1236B96-E7AB-4183-859C-2B24B5FC6212.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 1
Why don’t you follow instructions? You have people here prepared to help you but instead you write shit posts like a retard. Post the correct pictures.

“If I only had a brain”
Then what is the halo features of the guy i posted?

devin bostick? what are you in besides wimpy kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back