How much work is having a girlfriend?

JustAFewMM

JustAFewMM

cruisemaxxing = life
Title
@larsanova69 and everybody else

If I imagine the amount of work i have to put into that i just prefere watching a movie alone again

It isn't work if you enjoy doing it for her. If you stop enjoying doing it and are just doing so to maintain a relationship then, yes, obv isn't worth.

Make sure she pays for 1/2 of everything tho

If I imagine the amount of work i have to put into that i just prefere watching a movie alone again
LOL, you have to take her out, go with her to parties, events, concerts, trips, etc., girls get bored very easily, if you don't have a big social circle with which you do all sorts of activities, she will quickly get bored and leave you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 4209
LOL, you have to take her out, go with her to parties, events, concerts, trips, etc., girls get bored very easily, if you don't have a big social circle with which you do all sorts of activities, she will quickly get bored and leave you.
This. Thats what my Problem is.

Lol hows that a bad thing

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and wasted
Lol hows that a bad thing
Some people don't have a big social circle, or many friends, or if they have a few friends they might be some guys with whom they just chill out, play video games, watch movies, etc. - but this won't be very exciting for a girl, you need cool friends with which you do cool stuff.
This. Thats what my Problem is.
Then you should focus first on building a social circle, with cool and exciting people, with which you do interesting stuff - travel, party, have fun, etc., and only after this get a girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: JustAFewMM and wasted
Some people don't have a big social circle, or many friends, or if they have a few friends they might be some guys with whom they just chill out, play video games, watch movies, etc. - but this won't be very exciting for a girl, you need cool friends with which you do cool stuff.

Then you should focus first on building a social circle, with cool and exciting people, with which you do interesting stuff - travel, party, have fun, etc., and only after this get a girlfriend.
Over, then I have to wait 3 more months presupposed I get to know cool.people @ uni

A girlfriend is 0 effort. You enjoy being with her and spending time together, doing fun shit. It energizes you, and doesn't cost effort/energy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095 and JustAFewMM
so me having not left my room in 6 years is a turn off?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JustAFewMM and Gonthar
A girlfriend is 0 effort. You enjoy being with her and spending time together, doing fun shit. It energizes you, and doesn't cost effort/energy.
If your jobless mainly at 20 21 forget about a girlfriend tbh

0 effort. Harder to maintain as FWB, which is ideal.

Most ppl graduate uni at 22

More like after 22 tbh
you dont graduate uni untill 23yo in my country, and thats with 0 delays in your entire life. It's more likely to have atleast 1-2 years of delay at some point.

So 25+yo

anyways money or having a job is cope. If a woman rejects you for not having a job, that's a betabux/golddigger situation.