How much would a COMBANTION of these things cost

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
Genioplasty + rhinoplasty + infra orbital implants + Browridge ridge implants. All at once btw
I also need Botox in my temple regions and a hair transplant

How much?

@RealSurgerymax

I’m willing to come to you by this summer if it’s within price range, I will use the money my parents saved for my university tuition

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ProBono

.org literacy in one picture :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: psychomandible, raleqtambrobret, Yuki and 2 others
Genioplasty + rhinoplasty + infra orbital implants + Browridge ridge implants. All at once btw
I also need Botox in my temple regions and a hair transplant

How much?

@RealSurgerymax

I’m willing to come to you by this summer if it’s within price range, I will use the money my parents saved for my university tuition
We only do the bolded. Rhinoplasty and hair transplant will be at 2 different places meaning you will have to coordinate with 3 services, which is actually quite easy.

Probably around 20k for our portion.

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969
We only do the bolded. Rhinoplasty and hair transplant will be at 2 different places meaning you will have to coordinate with 3 services, which is actually quite easy.

Probably around 20k for our portion.
I figured, rhino and hair transplants are probably the most common and easiest to get surgeries anyway.

20k isn’t bad for all that, will including a chin widing in the genio cost extra?

You'll look botched if you do this (you won't)

I will do these surgeries and no I wpnt
Show me someone who had multiple invasive surgeries and doesn't look botched

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
Show me someone who had multiple invasive surgeries and doesn't look botched
Anyone who went to a fucking good surgeon and not richardson in Mumbai asking for 40mm advcnament and for 90 degree gonial implants

Anyone who went to a fucking good surgeon and not richardson in Mumbai asking for 40mm advcnament and for 90 degree gonial implants
For example?

I figured, rhino and hair transplants are probably the most common and easiest to get surgeries anyway.

20k isn’t bad for all that, will including a chin widing in the genio cost extra?
No it doesn't cost extra.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
For example?
What are your examples for who dudes got botched? I bet almost all of them were retarted normies who wanted the gigachad jaw or pslers went to a third world slum asking for 30 mm advancment to save some money

Would you do hairline lowering with Verteporfin? I read you started some trial for masseter dehiscence with Verteporfin , any updates on that?
Probably not since most people aren't candidates for SA but better suited for HT

• +1
Reactions: trueceI