How much would a genioplasty ascend me?

X

Xetical

Iron
what would you currently rate me, and what do you think i can hit w/ a genio?

Attachments

• IMG_2707.mov
    3.2 MB
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
New currycel since the old one roped. Stop over obsessing your looks sar you end up like him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tuaregneet and truthhurts
I just need an honest rate bro
Nigga you get it everyday you are rotting here one day it finally hits and you take the rope and you wont see anything for an eternity is that what u want bro🤦🏽 this black pill shit isnt for people like you. You should take the red one instead cuz geez you might take the rope soon like currycel

• +1
Reactions: tuaregneet, IWTKMH and truthhurts
U have a asymmetric jaw and u need a taller chin.
Wear eye contacts for halo :ogre:

Dont listen to these synical people bro. Your high Ltn to low mtn. Your flaws are is your recessed chin your protruding eyes and your bone mass. You can’t fix any of those via softmaxing so just status and style max. Your low set eyebrows and your skin clearness are your best attributes. Good luck on your accession and have a good day. If you choose to hard max get chin filler it will bring all your features up and maybe even fix your eye area.

Dont listen to these synical people bro. Your high Ltn to low mtn. Your flaws are is your recessed chin your protruding eyes and your bone mass. You can’t fix any of those via softmaxing so just status and style max. Your low set eyebrows and your skin clearness are your best attributes. Good luck on your accession and have a good day. If you choose to hard max get chin filler it will bring all your features up and maybe even fix your eye area.
Do you think I would be top 20% compared to other curries irl in the west? Like curries in the west, not whites

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Do you think I would be top 20% compared to other curries irl in the west? Like curries in the west, not whites
yes 😭 but what’s with race slander jus be happy u was born an indian

Depends on height I’ve seen some Indian moggers but most yeah

Your eye area is bug eyed and shit, and you lower third is subhuman tier.

You are currently in the bottom 20% my dude.