How much would a tattoo sleeve boost smv?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Something like this:

Not at all.

Not at all.
I asked 12 girls, and literally all of them said a tattoo like this is extremely hot. I still need to find a girl that doesnt like tatts.

I asked 12 girls, and literally all of them said a tattoo like this is extremely hot. I still need to find a girl that doesnt like tatts.
it's cuz you ask low quality bitches

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, germanlooks, Mouthbreath and 2 others
its overplayed now and lost the effectiveness it once had

esp if you are white

the people this would benefit most is currys as its uncommmon for a curry to have tattoo sleeve

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and gamma
Why some people in this site are bluepilled when it comes to tattoos?

Good luck NOT dropping down only your SMV, but also your Job Market Value:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Xangsane
Why some people in this site are bluepilled when it comes to tattoos?

Good luck dropping down not only your SMV, but also your Job Market Value:ROFLMAO:
Literally every well paid job needs a long sleeve shirt that will cover arms. I know a guy that has good carreer in investment banking with a full sleeve.
Im not talking about stupid hand or neck tatts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Don't ask girls anything. They don't understand most of what they say or why they say it. And their actions don't line up with it.

The girls you asked are attracted to the type of guys who get those tattoos. It's not the tattoos themselves that give em the tingles. They don't have the self awareness to realize this though.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
tatoos are cope. you might think you look cooler just because you like it (and cos u have spent money on it), but at the end of the day you look the same to women.
You also have to "own" the tatoo, it will increase how thug you are perceived but if u act like a sissy lil bitch anyways its gonna do u more harm than good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Hipcel
Im not talking about stupid hand or neck tatts
Unfortunately sleeve tattoos are mainstream nowadays and the boost in smv is small

The only tattoos that give badboy halo nowadays are hand or neck because rarer

But you also need masc face or it will look try hard

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 17829
Everything is cope to people on here except being born with perfect bones
Doing anything is cope bro, complete cope :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
I find this also. Girls fucking love tattoos. but all studies i found on it showed nothing

Unfortunately sleeve tattoos are mainstream nowadays and the boost in smv is small

The only tattoos that give badboy halo nowadays are hand or neck because rarer

But you also need masc face or it will look try hard
nice to see someone who actually goes outside

why u ask here then stupid subhuman