How much would it cost me to ascend?

lonelyguy326

lonelyguy326

Silver
Lip reduction and bimax are what i think I need most. Probably nose job too but that seems too risky and expensive
7FE1EBE0 D892 427B 90A9 7AA711CEC9DE
9F42DF64 4171 4631 8533 2E1EAF2D1825

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 10615 and Deleted member 6217
bimax could get you far

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 10987 and 2 others
Its over. Just become a billionaire. Or start body building. Only chance tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 11770, AscendingHero and 3 others
you look at least as good as most men I see with foids in my area.
But they prob have good careers/money and good social skills

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Lip reduction is usually misguided, much like rhinoplasties for “big noses” when someone just has a small chin. A basic genioplasty or chin implant would fix your chin as well as your lips. Having a lack of a good chin support causes the lips to droop.

lip reduction should never be done. Women like big lips. If you think you have a lip issue, 99% of the time it’s a jaw or cheek bone issue that causes the lips to look slack.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, LastHopeForNorman, lonelyguy326 and 2 others
C7E06AC2 7CF1 4219 BE13 4BDF42F817B8

did you a favor. This is a realistic wraparound jaw implant before/after, based on what I’ve seen from before/afters online. Notice how it makes your lips look normal? I’d even argue you have above average lips. It’s just that big lips only work with a well balanced lower third, and you’re recessed and narrow in the jaw.

You could probably improve your entire face for 15,000 and one surgery. If you don’t care about jaw width, you can half that amount and go for a chin implant or genioplasty alone. But you probably should care about jaw width.

if you want to go bixmax you can get this result with the addition of fixed bite and forward maxilla, but if that’s too much for you or you aren’t able to get one, you can just do this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mazzi and lonelyguy326
My condolences..

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 10987 and AscendingHero
Delete your account. Forget you ever found this forum.

• +1
Bimax and geino

your lips will be fixed with the jaw surgery

Also you might genuinely need lip reshaping your Cupid’s bow is very uneven but bimax might correct that all in all probably like 15-25k

Maybe no Bimax just BSSO, do ty ou have an X-RAY?

If we can check ur occlusale plane + how much recession

If recession is like 8mm then bsso is enought and will give you results like the one the dude morph you above

Just this surgery will ascend

you need LF3

Attachments

• ethnicbug.gif
    ethnicbug.gif
    202.1 KB · Views: 113
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and NoPainNoChick
Did you ever feel the touch of a woman?

• JFL
Lip reduction and bimax are what i think I need most. Probably nose job too but that seems too risky and expensive View attachment 1203991View attachment 1203992
You don’t nesseserily ? Need a nose job. But bimax for sure. Moving the maxilla would also lift you nose tip, remove the hump due to better nasal support.

costs I would estimate at about 10-20 k depending on who you want to be operated by. If you are from EU. But you look like you probably have health issues with that kind of recession(sleep apnea n shit). I think insurance would cover it.

Get trimax after that evaluate if you still need implants

you look at least as good as most men I see with foids in my area.
But they prob have good careers/money and good social skills
What subhuman area do you live at?

You don’t nesseserily ? Need a nose job. But bimax for sure. Moving the maxilla would also lift you nose tip, remove the hump due to better nasal support.

costs I would estimate at about 10-20 k depending on who you want to be operated by. If you are from EU. But you look like you probably have health issues with that kind of recession(sleep apnea n shit). I think insurance would cover it.
Ew I have a hump? Ugh fuckin hate my nose

5 showers a day and a prayer at dawn and dusk

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Can you morph my front pic too?

50 bucks in Pakistan, unronically:feelskek: