How much would natural T maxxing grow bones / ascend me ??

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

Hammond!
Hello all currently going to try natural test max
Currently 17 and 5 months this is me now:
(Shit pics ik, brow ridge and mandible photo there for reference )

Just wondering if maxxing out test will grow my bones , even if it’s a couple mm. And also, would it make me more dimorphic such as bushier eyebrows, a better browridge as so forth

Thank you all for your input , apologies if it’s a dumb question.

Attachments

• IMG_5810.jpeg
    IMG_5810.jpeg
    959 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5786.jpeg
    IMG_5786.jpeg
    350.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5891.png
    IMG_5891.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5357.png
    IMG_5357.png
    5.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5197.png
    IMG_5197.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5903.jpeg
    IMG_5903.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5845.jpeg
    IMG_5845.jpeg
    343 KB · Views: 0
Bro just get your neck thicker and your fine

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend, 4lt.Real and Outerz14
Everyone says thicker neck.
Just wondering if t maxxing does anything substantial this late in the game
Thanks though fr 🙏🏽🙏🏽

Everyone says thicker neck.
Just wondering if t maxxing does anything substantial this late in the game
Thanks though fr 🙏🏽🙏🏽
You don't need to t max bro at all, prob have a high amount anyway

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
I’d also like to add I am around 18% bf rn. So I am lean maxxing as we know it’s the best looks max we can do .
Also, trying to get bushier eyebrows because you can see their dark but quite thin.

My appeal is in the dumps, at least in these photos as im giving the autism .org user stare.

You don't need to t max bro at all, prob have a high amount anyway
Just out of curiosity, would you say i look better in motion instead of a 2D picture of me?

Attachments

• A9522B23-9D99-407C-B361-D36EE41E0885.mov
    4.5 MB
Just out of curiosity, would you say i look better in motion instead of a 2D picture of me?
Yeah but depends who you ask. Like if you send the pics to a girl vs that vid, she'll like the vid better whereas people on .org would rather the pics. Classic psl v appeal

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
I’d also like to add I am around 18% bf rn. So I am lean maxxing as we know it’s the best looks max we can do .
Also, trying to get bushier eyebrows because you can see their dark but quite thin.

My appeal is in the dumps, at least in these photos as im giving the autism .org user stare.
How are you doing the eyebrows? I need to do it as well mine as thin

Yeah I see what you mean for sure.
I want bigger zygos + chin though fr. it’s why I’m trying to t max and see if it’s gonna do anything
Yeah but depends who you ask. Like if you send the pics to a girl vs that vid, she'll like the vid better whereas people on .org would rather the pics. Classic psl v appeal

Yeah I see what you mean for sure.
I want bigger zygos + chin though fr. it’s why I’m trying to t max and see if it’s gonna do anything
Yeah it prob will but I'd still be happy with allat. My chins kinda lacking but still going through puberty

How are you doing the eyebrows? I need to do it as well mine as thin
Im currently thinking about oils + derma roll and see if its cope (cheap anyway)
I know I think it’s either rosemary or castor oil works on eyelashes though , so i may as well do that.

If it doesn’t work though. Either let them grow and see or just eyebrow pencil or something
Minoxidil is a last resort
But to be honest, I haven’t researched that in depth .

It’s why I’m trying to T max , bushier eyebrows is a side effect of that probably.

Im currently thinking about oils + derma roll and see if its cope (cheap anyway)
I know I think it’s either rosemary or castor oil works on eyelashes though , so i may as well do that.

If it doesn’t work though. Either let them grow and see or just eyebrow pencil or something
Minoxidil is a last resort
But to be honest, I haven’t researched that in depth .

It’s why I’m trying to T max , bushier eyebrows is a side effect of that probably.
I wouldn't try with minoxidil apparently you have to keep using it or something like that.

Yeah it prob will but I'd still be happy with allat. My chins kinda lacking but still going through puberty
Do you think it would be a substantial amount or just a few mm.
Normally, adrogenic bodybuilders just have quite a good browridge and jaw
But then you’ve got David laid that obviously isn’t natty but still doesn’t have the best bones .

So I really don’t know, is it genetic ?

Do you think it would be a substantial amount or just a few mm.
Normally, adrogenic bodybuilders just have quite a good browridge and jaw
But then you’ve got David laid that obviously isn’t natty but still doesn’t have the best bones .

So I really don’t know, is it genetic ?
My chin isn't too bad ig but u can see in my pfp it should project a bit more. Did yours grow more during puberty or was yours always projected

My chin isn't too bad ig but u can see in my pfp it should project a bit more. Did yours grow more during puberty or was yours always projected
It was always foward grown if that’s what you mean yeah

Ur chin looks fine bro

• +1
Reactions: SeanW