72D74743 9CA1 4884 A6C8 CAB694D03ACD 3

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Diremeyer, Deleted member 5912 and 9 others
wtf did the first guy do ?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
To an unrecognizable extent; I'll look like a completely different person when I'm done (basically a Chad)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, CursedOne and Bewusst
I just need better proportions and symmetry (a task in itself)

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 7079 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
I just bigger zygos and I would be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
Unrecognizable. If I can pull off an ascension like GetLooksorDie I will probably be happy forever.

I want to know how many mm his mandible was moved (getlooksordie)

are you out of your mind?
he would be a normie only if you put him between prime chico and gandy
He looks normie against most guys at my high school.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
I want to know how many mm his mandible was moved (getlooksordie)
Idk exactly. He told Zarrinbal to advance "the max within reason" but I'd estimate > 10mm. The second guy got chin wing and had his mandible moved forward by 13mm.

Here's the original thread about Getlooksordie's surgeries :

I jsut need better eye area and then I'll be chad.

Idk exactly. He told Zarrinbal to advance "the max within reason" but I'd estimate > 10mm. The second guy got chin wing and had his mandible moved forward by 13mm.

Here's the original thread about Getlooksordie's surgeries :
Yea, I started looking stuff up and I asked him how much he moved the mandible lol, but he wasn't sure. My surgeon is planning 8-10mm. I'm going to shoot for the full 10.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 7560
I’m too high inhib for surgery. But most of all I’m too low IQ to figure out what I need

• So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
I need +2psl to be above average and get a good life tbh, so 50%

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 616
only looksmax i desperately need is hair transplant...other looksmaxxing would help me,like eye area and a longer/squarer chin...but the balding thing profoundly fcked my smv and is the most pressing looksmax i need asap :( I wanted to start a thread here about how lethal balding is.We can send people to Mars annd outer space, but cant cure balding? anyways sorry for the mini rant,but balding is just the absolute worst failo imo...idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
I'm like 1 PSL so tbh like 650% lol i want to get to psl 6.5

Basically everything
Some features to completly change like mandible, middle third, skull and some boost like eyes, cheekbones, frame and height

Also I would like to completly change voice, not because I am NOT satisfied enought but to become a new person.

I had many dreams where someone have me total control over anything I want. Then I faked my death and few weeks later I would appear as a completly different, Perfect and strong peraon. I had some "before " traits and people give conspiracy theories about me which are true.

• So Sad
Reactions: 000
I like myself, only thing I would change about myself is a few things on my face, some bones, and add ~5 cm to my height, maybe shorter hips, lower hairline, other than that, I’m okay with myself. Getting lean is something you can do yourself. People already rated me 5.5-6 PSL, so.

Did the bottom dude get a brow ridge implant

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I just need to fix my lower third, prognathism raped him (I don't want anyone)
For the rest satisfied, People still consider me handsome with this problem.

Teethmaxxing (MSE + Braces + Whitening and maybe bimax but I dont think I am recessed) , fixing my NCT and I would like high set cheekbones. Also softmaxxed, but I dont need expensive surgery to softmaxx