Deleted member 14166

Kraken

i dont get it how he has a gf

hes taller and in better shape than u, also he is incredibly nt

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 14166
same as wheatwaffles rated him 6/10
Keep in mind this guy gets 30 matches a day on tinder
if this is true im leaving this site cause I mog tf outta him and this site does nothing but bring my self esteem down he only height mogs me , keep in mind I never used tinder in my life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and House Lannister
if this is true im leaving this site cause I mog tf outta him and this site does nothing but bring my self esteem down he only height mogs me , keep in mind I never used tinder in my life
I said so many times this site is 90% sfcels shitting on ethnics, most ppl here are mentalcels who generalise everything and think chad lives some type of utopia and that if girls dont approach them or reject them it's over. Best decision for u is to leave this site, have a social life of abundance and get jacked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15849, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 14166
I said so many times this site is 90% sfcels shitting on ethnics, most ppl here are mentalcels who generalise everything and think chad lives some type of utopia and that if girls dont approach them or reject them it's over. Best decision for u is to leave this site, have a social life of abundance and get jacked
what are sfcels ?

what are sfcels ?
right wing white incels who cope with muh racial superiority meanwhile they are recessed af and short and cope with jbw content

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, ErbCel and Deleted member 14166
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot, Deleted member 14166 and Primordial
yes way, wheatwaffles had a theory for this, he said he mitigates his ethnicity with his height, face and physique. But to me his face just looks like a typical brown guys face here in the UK, felt like wheatwaffles was coping. Muh blackpill

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Titbot, House Lannister and Deleted member 14166
yes way, wheatwaffles had a theory for this, he said he mitigates his ethnicity with his height, face and physique. But to me his face just looks like a typical brown guys face here in the UK, felt like wheatwaffles was coping. Muh blackpill
he looks like a dark triad paki

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14561, House Lannister and Primordial
He has some appeal but yeah just a normal brown guys face and in the UK which is known to be hard weird af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14166

He has some appeal but yeah just a normal brown guys face and in the UK which is known to be hard weird af
that isn't a "normal brown guy face", normal brown guys look less dark triad and a lot more soft/meek. He has a dark triad paki face, his short hair and features give "bad boy"/roadman vibes. Even the way he speaks.
Hard to really say, if you saw my face for example, you'd think (and I've been told by multiple people) I look quite innocent and not like someone who drinks or does drugs. Which is the avg brown male face

that isn't a "normal brown guy face", normal brown guys look less dark triad and a lot more soft/meek. He has a dark triad paki face, his short hair and features give "bad boy"/roadman vibes. Even the way he speaks.
Hard to really say, if you saw my face for example, you'd think (and I've been told by multiple people) I look quite innocent and not like someone who drinks or does drugs. Which is the avg brown male face
look at his before pics, looks like a typical curry. Legit looks like a typical paki I would see walking in the streets of London. He intentionally talks in a deep voice(which he showed in vids) and improved his physique (took him 2 years) and cuts his hair short which all helps him look dark triad, his eyebrow raise makes him look cocky and confident in pics. With such soft requirements, most pakis could enter this "dark triad" look by softmaxxes like eyebrowmaxxing, gymmaxxing and cutting hair short, beardmaxxing. His height is also a huge factor imo, he's 6'2.

Definitely above average facially for a Curry imo. Also has insane confidence + 6'1 + lean/gymmaxxed.

his face looks like utter shit death tier ghost pheno his height saves him from being incel also good social skills and NT brain

Definitely above average facially for a Curry imo. Also has insane confidence + 6'1 + lean/gymmaxxed.
he is definitly not above average for a curry facialy almost all of my curry's friends including me mogs him hard

• +1
look at his before pics, looks like a typical curry. Legit looks like a typical paki I would see walking in the streets of London. He intentionally talks in a deep voice(which he showed in vids) and improved his physique (took him 2 years) and cuts his hair short which all helps him look dark triad, his eyebrow raise makes him look cocky and confident in pics. With such soft requirements, most pakis could enter this "dark triad" look by softmaxxes like eyebrowmaxxing, gymmaxxing and cutting hair short, beardmaxxing. His height is also a huge factor imo, he's 6'2.
View attachment 1450111View attachment 1450114View attachment 1450116View attachment 1450120
No dark triad for those bug eyes

• +1
He's like 3.5psl but great body, voice and masc styling makes him above average in appeal

Did he go over his matches
I think he did but it was blurred out, can't remember which vid I don't rly watch him much, might've been the wheatwaffles one

• +1
Reactions: Titbot