How mucho of a halo Is coming from a wealthy backround???

A

Arminius

Master
Im a 5 7 ripped mtn-htn by this forum standards or chadlite (white irish skin, dark blonde hair, green eyes, to mexican standards, my great grandfather was a former mexican governor of a province during the 50 s, my grand father was almost a senator, he married a russian woman, my house income Is about 20 000 dollars per month in México, my mom has a manssion, i invite friends when im home alone, i get Laid but not the girls i want, and i have seen some skinny fat brown mexican guys getting game, thats weird
Even thought i get a lot of likes on Tinder, some of the brown average looking mexican girls think they have a chance with me, im.mostly interested in the white mexican girls or white foreigner girls
I have dates a few of them but they are definitely harder
Curiously some of the people i know and have been invites to my house or parties dont really respect me even thought i come from a somewhat wealthy family for mexican standards

dnrd its not a halo, you need to make the money yourself or have it in your account

dnrd its not a halo, you need to make the money yourself or have it in your account
I got a Ducati and BMW but i dont drive them cuz i dont know how to drive one but they have seen all i got
I even gave them alcohol from greece

I got a Ducati and BMW but i dont drive them cuz i dont know how to drive one but they have seen all i got
I even gave them alcohol from greece
Elliot rodger also had a BMW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, StarvedEpi and Esteban1997
Elliot rodger also had a BMW
But Elliot Roger was an ethnic, my first last name Is italian and the second is russian
Im not mixed
Im blonde green eyed and ripped, the only failo Is being 5 7

As @Goonerholocaust said, not really.

You're only going to get used up by girls (friends too) if they find out that you have a rich background.

You aren't going to get much respect.

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
As @Goonerholocaust said, not really.

You're only going to get used up by girls (friends too) if they find out that you have a rich background.

You aren't going to get much respect.
Im ripped and better looking than 99% of mexicans
I can fuck a lot of girls without them knowing about my backround but they girls who are my looksmatch are the top tier girls in my city or state so i have to compete with richer or wealthier guys

barely a halo