how muhc of chin height is because pubertal test

S

sub5inchcel

Kraken
pubertak test increases chin height byut by how much?, say you have 30 mm chin, how muhc of chin is because of pubertal t

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
doesnt work like that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel and WhiteGoodman
n fact, increased testosterone levels during puberty cause growth of jaw, brow, chin and nose (Marečková et al., 2011) .
Does testosterone affect facial features?

Hodges-Simeon et al. (2016) showed that facial width/lower facial height decreases, cheekbone prominence decreases, and lower face height/full face height increases under the influence of pubertal testosterone
doesnt work like that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and ChristianChad
Also depends on your skull type. Brachy cant have tall chin

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
n fact, increased testosterone levels during puberty cause growth of jaw, brow, chin and nose (Marečková et al., 2011) .
Does testosterone affect facial features?

Hodges-Simeon et al. (2016) showed that facial width/lower facial height decreases, cheekbone prominence decreases, and lower face height/full face height increases under the influence of pubertal testosterone
maybe I have short face syndrome and small chin because of low pubertal testosterone.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and sub5inchcel
Brachy cant have tall chin
Oh nonononononono Brachy bros how are we going to cope with this
Capture

Pretty sure i had low test when i was 15-16 tbh

extremely short lower third, compact midface while being downwards grown etc, over all feminine face but i’m also recessed which makes it impossible to look masc