How my asshole friend embarrassed me

_MVP_

_MVP_

c crime unless 5th gear possible
I was 14-15yo and He was talking on Phone with Another Guy while i was in the room then He says common MVP i have to do sth, Talk to him on the phone, gives me the Phone, i Talk to him and i barely Heard His answers, He was extremely silent i couldnt comprehend what He was saying, i then say i can't Hear you and the Bastard says "laber keine scheisse", meaning "Stop talking shit" . This Hurt and traumatized me. I strongly suspect my so called friend has manipulated the Telephone to be silent to embarrass me

My First mistake was to Talk to a Stranger on the Phone, i now Always refuse it

Another friend was talking Over Videochat and says come in Front of camera say hello to that Other Guy, i Go in Front of camera and the Other Guy says im ugly. This really Hurt me as i never before experienced it, i was 15yo

Unfortunately i cannot find that Bastard anymore or i would destroy him in Minecraft

Ok and then the First friend was talking on Phone again to a foid, i was 15yo, He gave me her i talked to her and the foid Said "du klingst wie ein weichei" basically "u Sound Like a weakling"

This also traumatized me

Do u now Understand why im angry at Humans??

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: got.daim, sb23, deadstock and 1 other person
It do be like that

• +1
Reactions: sb23
You’re an effeminate pussy lol at getting hurt by words like a bitch

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and standardcel
Damn bro u were an abused dog, is it better now?

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Unfortunately i cannot find that Bastard anymore or i would destroy him in Minecraft

Why is this NEVER talked about? Literally nobody ever questions this or talks about how you have to live in a world where 99.99% of people who hurt you reach escape velocity.

• +1
Reactions: sb23 and _MVP_
you should have murdered him, its not too late to do so you know