How my first date ever went...

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
mine was horrible, very embarrassing. i told none of my friends IRL about it

it was a girl who mogged me at school, blue eyes brunnete

i messaged her on snap after some messages prior i cant remember what i sent but remember i wrote exactly: 'want to go for a pizza date?' :lul:

she sent back lol wut but then agreed and i set the time and place

the day of the 'date' she arrived before me and i was wearing sunglasses :cool: and a hat

it was actually at a fish and chips place

i remember walking up nervous asf, it was over before it began honestly

i said hi and usual shit, then said 'i like ur eyes' then she was like 'thanks..' and her body language was like 'wtf this subhuman told me that fr?!'

this was like 5 mins into the date..

then i ordered chips and some coke, i ate most of it, she barely ate

it was a bigass chips order and i wasnt eating that shit all in one sitting so i said lets walk to my friends house nearby (bcuz it was already over i needed backup to help me from how uncomfortable i was).

we arrive to friends house and no one is home so i was like fuckkk spare me from this day lord

then we walked to a beach nearby and sat, this was like 30 mins into it

we actually had a nice conversation i remember but we were sitting side by side and she barely gave me eye contact, brutal asf

we talked for like 3 hours on the beach, there was a weird man who approached us and told us a story about birds that fly in to the beach or some weird shit

then her mum stated texting her because it was getting late in the afternoon so we started walking back for her to get picked up

i didnt want to see her mum so i walked her like 3/4 to the spot she was getting picked up then went for a goodbye hug

this is exaggerated but she gave me this, the ultimate frienzone hug :feelswah:
Screen Shot 2021 08 21 at 120641 am

i got her number, then said we should get bubble tea some other time

needless to say that never happened..

i was so relieved that she was gone, godamn i was nervous asf (she was hot)

this happened when i was early 15tyo, i remember going back to school and her friend which i was also friends with gave me the 'jfl wtf were u thinking' look but never spoke to me about it, brutal

she didnt really avoid me after somehow but at the same time never initiated conversation in class so it was over

years later we became cool tho it was night and day with how we interacted

instead of awkward and embarrasing it was more wholesome and like 'lol its in the past, that was funny'

a year before graduation there was a party and she came out of nowhere and initiated a full hug

so it was nice knowing we were cool, but i also didnt want to make any moves because i was talking to another girl at the time

it was a good learning experience but at the time it felt like hell, i still havent told my friends about it all these years later though :lul: maybe in a few more years

was your first date good or bad?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14875, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14867 and 6 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
yep this is classic incel ramblings

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Deleted member 7076
bruh she probably doesnt even remember meeting you and you talk about it like its one of your most life changing moments

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Perfectumbrain, tiresome96, one job away and 2 others
bruh she probably doesnt even remember meeting you and you talk about it like its one of your most life changing moments
its cool to look back and see how much ive grown as a person but yeah she 100% forgot but its something ill remember

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14543

i messaged her on snap after some messages prior i cant remember what i sent but remember i wrote exactly: 'want to go for a pizza date?' :lul:

the day of the 'date' she arrived before me and i was wearing sunglasses :cool: and a hat

i said hi and usual shit, then said 'i like ur eyes' then she was like 'thanks..' and her body language was like 'wtf this subhuman told me that fr?!'

it was a bigass chips order and i wasnt eating that shit all in one sitting so i said lets walk to my friends house nearby (bcuz it was already over i needed backup to help me from how uncomfortable i was).

we arrive to friends house and no one is home so i was like fuckkk spare me from this day lord

we actually had a nice conversation i remember but we were sitting side by side and she barely gave me eye contact, brutal asf

we talked for like 3 hours on the beach, there was a weird man who approached us and told us a story about birds that fly in to the beach or some weird shit

then her mum stated texting her because it was getting late in the afternoon so we started walking back for her to get picked up

i didnt want to see her mum so i walked her like 3/4 to the spot she was getting picked up then went for a goodbye hug

View attachment 1278582

this happened when i was early 15tyo, i remember going back to school and her friend which i was also friends with gave me the 'jfl wtf were u thinking' look but never spoke to me about it, brutal

she didnt really avoid me after somehow but at the same time never initiated conversation in class so it was over

instead of awkward and embarrasing it was more wholesome and like 'lol its in the past, that was funny'

a year before graduation there was a party and she came out of nowhere and initiated a full hug
View attachment 1278601

so it was nice knowing we were cool, but i also didnt want to make any moves because i was talking to another girl at the time

it was a good learning experience but at the time it felt like hell, i still havent told my friends about it all these years later though :lul: maybe in a few more years

But she loves pizza dates:

1414409903196_Image_galleryImage_Britain_s_fattest_woman_w.JPG

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
never went on a date

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
Niggas putting pussy on a pedestal, if you failed just MOVE ON.

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Niggas putting pussy on a pedestal, if you failed just MOVE ON.
i was naive and 15, and she was very attractive, ofc i valued her highly when i was a virgin

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
i was naive and 15, and she was very attractive, ofc i valued her highly when i was a virgin
Well you would value her as much if she appeared now but in her prime. You just think it changed because you don't have opportunity now

View attachment 1278582

View attachment 1278601

Mogs me to be honest.
My first date blocked me after I drove home.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5786

View attachment 1278582

View attachment 1278601

my first date she came over but said too much weird shit about the freaky shit she did before and it got weird
but I stopped talking to her since she flaked on the second date lmao
Every time I go to culvers I see her bc she works there and she stares at me until I leave and then texts me after she finishes her shift lmao
ig it wasn't too bad of a date she stroked my neck and shit parents cockblocked me tbh
That was a year ago though
but she does text me sometimes and added me on snap by search recently since I removed her bc she on was on too much bullshit

also mogs me bc my first date was at 17
middle and high school were brutal for me

I think we’ve all been there

keep your head up king