how my plan for today went

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
yesterday i made this plan for today :

so today i tried the plan . i ended up planning to do the thinking while i cooked beef for time efficiency . i was trying to think how to think how to plan , but it was kind of confuseing . i thot of the idea that instead of thinking what to do for the plans , i would think what NOT to do . but then i immediately had the reaction to this thot that it was limiting to think what not to do , and i had a negative connotation to the concept of "limiting" . but then i realized that it was somewhat dogmatic to think that limits r always limiting overall . i realized this cuz ive been anti-dogmamaxxing . so then i thot of the idea : each new time i plan , ill plan a new strategy . then at the end of the period ill give feedback on how this new strategy went . i mean this would force me to make & try many new strategies , & it would be strategic to try new strategies as soon as possible for the sake of faster progress . but then i realized that it would be better to instead of simply strategizeing plans , first strategize how to better strategize . i would make a list of many strategies & then screen the list for best candidates based on potential & novelty .

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
you could have just eaten the beef raw to save time, not properly strategymaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: menas, 5'7 zoomer, gribsufer1 and 4 others
you could have just eaten the beef raw to save time, not properly strategymaxxing
i use extremely thin beef so it cooks fast

5 minutes of time (like 2 minutes actual cooking) -> buys me a removeal of parasite risk from raw beef

id say its worth it .

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
yesterday i made this plan for today :

so today i tried the plan . i ended up planning to do the thinking while i cooked beef for time efficiency . i was trying to think how to think how to plan , but it was kind of confuseing . i thot of the idea that instead of thinking what to do for the plans , i would think what NOT to do . but then i immediately had the reaction to this thot that it was limiting to think what not to do , and i had a negative connotation to the concept of "limiting" . but then i realized that it was somewhat dogmatic to think that limits r always limiting overall . i realized this cuz ive been anti-dogmamaxxing . so then i thot of the idea : each new time i plan , ill plan a new strategy . then at the end of the period ill give feedback on how this new strategy went . i mean this would force me to make & try many new strategies , & it would be strategic to try new strategies as soon as possible for the sake of faster progress . but then i realized that it would be better to instead of simply strategizeing plans , first strategize how to better strategize . i would make a list of many strategies & then screen the list for best candidates based on potential & novelty .
Y r u posting every 2 minutes

Y r u posting every 2 minutes
isnt the point to post on this site ?

if so , then the higher post rate the higher time efficiency .

theres barely anything useful to read lol , the point is to get reps :lul:

• +1
Reactions: N1666
buys me a removeal of parasite risk from raw beef
theres no parasite risk from meat from healthy properly raised animals
even if you got one they wouldnt survive in your body anyway

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666 and Youㅤ
isnt the point to post on this site ?

if so , then the higher post rate the higher time efficiency .

theres barely anything useful to read lol , the point is to get reps :lul:
Niggas really orgmaxxing wow

Niggas really orgmaxxing wow
u r too , r u not ? i mean ur here . if ur spending ur life on .org , regardless if this is the most strategic thing or not , better to spend ur time here strategically than not .
theres no parasite risk from meat from healthy properly raised animals
even if you got one they wouldnt survive in your body anyway
i dont have enough knowledge to be sure . maybe u do , but i dont . i wont take ur word but its an interesting perspective .

thots on toxoplasma ? ik its rare in beef & freezeing can kill but this is not guaranteed .

based on this , u do NOT want toxoplasma if concerned with longevity

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
u r too , r u not ? i mean ur here . if ur spending ur life on .org , regardless if this is the most strategic thing or not , better to spend ur time here strategically than not .
Im here cuz i think clavicular tryna talk shit nigga said “at most ur threads are intangible at worst theyre illogical” im tryna see what that nigga mean by that

Im here cuz i think clavicular tryna talk shit nigga said “at most ur threads are intangible at worst theyre illogical” im tryna see what that nigga mean by that
@Clavicular