How my relatives ostracized me because of my looks (Story Time)

F

forevercoping

Iron
Alright, so this story takes place about 3 years ago. At that time I was 15 and my looks were beyond horrific. I genuinely had massive self esteem issues and people would LITERALLY avoid me. So, getting back to the point. I was at my god parents house with my family for their daughters birthday. She was around 16 so she’s a year older than I was. Basically I’ll be referring to her as T. T would constantly ostracize me and isolate me. She would give me dirty looks and berate me for being "ugly". I was genuinely enraged and grew a massive grudge against her :feelswah:

So, since it was her birthday she was going to a club with a group of girls and dudes whom were her friends, now I was a timid shy person so I hated those types of environments and I had not mentioned anything about wanting to come. However my mother being my mother encouraged me to go with her despite me being not invited in the first place. T then protested to her mother for me not to come with her. At that moment I truly realised that this piece of shit really hated me. Obviously I was pissed and was seething hard :feelswhy:.

So after that, she literally out loud said "I’m not going anywhere with that ugly thing." And I then proceeded to leave the room. I hated her so much that I wished she would suffer my pain. T’s 2 older sisters would give me the dirtiest looks I had ever seen. She had Turnt her entire family against me.

Pretty much after that I vowed to never see or talk to her family because deep down I knew her mother & sisters felt the same way about me too.

3 years later
I’m at this random event. I’m with my mother and she basically wanted me to come along. At this point I had somewhat acceded. I see from the corner of my eye it’s T, her mother and oldest sister. I turned a blind eye and turned the opposite direction because I still hated them for that situation. Anyways my mom calls me over and basically forces me to talk to them. I had somewhat improved so I was basically towering over them.

I then took a small glimpse at T and her face was riddled with acne, she was a solid 7 back then and had dropped to a 5 which was amusing. I had the sensation to burst out laughing. She then comes up to me and has to audacity talk to me.

"Hey, I haven’t talked to you in a while."
"Yea, I’ve been busy with studying. I also have a part time job."
"You know you’ve really changed the last time I saw you. I remember you was shorter than me."
"I know."
I then immediately made an excuse to leave and see T’s mother and sister and they were both also so surprised to see me.
T’s Older Sister also brought her fiancé with her and he was some MTN Manlet. It felt exhilarating knowing I was superior to them.
I then made another excuse and left.
I took my car and texted my mother that I had something to do and left unexpectedly.

Leaving knowing that piece of shit who tormented me suddenly was beneath me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, lunin7 and notsocommonthumb
oh well we all become ugly as we age