How non-NT is it to tell girls you browse forums in your spare time? & Study human facial beauty

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
How non-NT is it to tell girls you browse forums in your spare time? & Study human facial beauty

srs question

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, litaz, Deleted member 18494 and 12 others

srs question
idk , i literally ask my gf to rate faces telling im studying em

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 17829, Preoximerianas and 3 others
Extremely non nt so just don't bring it up

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14774 and 4 others
death tier non-NT

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Deleted member 17920, EverythingMaxxer and 10 others
its considered very non nt. imagine how weird normies are

proh dont go there.

about 2 years ago people.foind out I post on .is and here, and I explained to them why they thought certain things about people.

since then I've been deported, sent to 5 different therapists and shrinks, and spent time in a mental.asylum

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, Good_Little_Goy, Gerardwayfan and 10 others
about 2 years ago people.foind out I post on .is and here, and I explained to them why they thought certain things about people.

since then I've been deported, sent to 5 different therapists and shrinks, and spent time in a mental.asylum
so what does being deported have 2 do with browsing incel forums

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, Preoximerianas, russwestbrook and 2 others
Not death tier but if you can add an addendum like , you want to become a surgeon etc. it might even be NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper, qaum, Gad and 5 others
never talk abou the blackpill outside the internet

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Deleted member 17829
they would ghost you instantly

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
so what does being deported have 2 do with browsing incel forums
happened cos those same people who saw me.browsing here and talking to them about.undertones, uee, maxilas, were the.ones who got me kicked out.

if ur gonna do it.make sire u have some bs reason, like ur gay and studying to be a makeup artist idk

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
How non-nt is it to tell girls that i am a woman hater bloody handed incel?

• JFL
Don't ever let those words leave your mouth

Joe Biden Lol GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 17829 and mulattomaxxer
It would halo you if they find u gl tbh

srs question
If they ask forums like what, you say the name and they look it up, come here?
IT'S OVER.

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2
"What's up Becky?"
"I'm good and you, what have you been up to lately?"
"I have been studying faces on an obscure internet forum. I can do analyze yours if you want! Although your lower third failos you hard, you have a pretty good eye area with positive canthal tilt and high PFL. Let me get a caliper to measure your ratios objectively"
"Anon, what are you doing?"
"Calm down and stay put, or I won't get accurate measurements!
Istockphoto 1131130206 2048x2048

Pretty good Becky, your PFL is 36 mm as I thought. Your IPD 65 mm, and your bizygomatic width 140 mm, giving you an harmonious ES ratio of 46%. Would definitely be HTB at least with a better lower third"
"I think I need to go..."
"Hold on I wanted to measure your chin to philtrum ratio!"

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, EverythingMaxxer, Korea and 6 others
If you bring up certain things you know about certain facial astaethic they can be interested lol. Just don't say that you learned it on some autistic website and you are fine.

NEVER TALK ABOUT LOOKS TO NORMIES OR FOIDS
see how it can ruin ones life in my new thread i just created now

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
Yes its not NT, but it doesn't matter. Girls don't care about how NT you are

• +1
Using internet forums is arguably the biggest non-NT trait that exists.

• +1
To what end?
What benefit do you think you’d get from doing that?

srs question

females don't need to anything about your own personal activities. Never forget.

You might aswell just link them to your looksmax account. Tell them your farming reacts and you need their help.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, EverythingMaxxer, russwestbrook and 1 other person
I am diagnosed autistic and I know this isn’t social acceptable, this is not just non NT this is giga low IQ

• JFL
im quite sure that women if they remove all the bias they have towards these types of community would be interested in face rating/looksmaxing

Don’t you dare

To what end?
What benefit do you think you’d get from doing that?
None. But it would be nice just to be able to be myself with a girl and talk about things i wanna talk about rather than virtue signalling and forcing myself to come up with normie topics all day

If your interests consist entirely of white supremacy and autistic looksmaxxing it’s probably just over in general ngl

Find some middle ground

If your interests consist entirely of white supremacy and autistic looksmaxxing it’s probably just over in general ngl

Find some middle ground
:feelskek:okay

"What's up Becky?"
"I'm good and you, what have you been up to lately?"
"I have been studying faces on an obscure internet forum. I can do analyze yours if you want! Although your lower third failos you hard, you have a pretty good eye area with positive canthal tilt and high PFL. Let me get a caliper to measure your ratios objectively"
"Anon, what are you doing?"
"Calm down and stay put, or I won't get accurate measurements!
View attachment 1652271
Pretty good Becky, your PFL is 36 mm as I thought. Your IPD 65 mm, and your bizygomatic width 140 mm, giving you an harmonious ES ratio of 46%. Would definitely be HTB at least with a better lower third"
"I think I need to go..."
"Hold on I wanted to measure your chin to philtrum ratio!"

I literally did this on my last date 😭😭
I was also almost going to tell her that she could look better hadn't she had a nct.
She was at least MTB and was very into me when chatting online. Then of course, there was no second date.
It's over for non-nt's.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Racky and Niklaus Mikaelson
Young non college educated girls find it non NT that I read books :forcedsmile:

very not NT
I've done it before to a weird ND girl tho

Not death tier but if you can add an addendum like , you want to become a surgeon etc. it might even be NT
This is what I did with my ex, I pointed out her flaws like dark under eyes and lower third and nose. And told how to fix them.

When she got upset at what I told, I said to her I want to be a plastic surgeon.