How north indians see themselves LMFAO

CFW432

CFW432

ABOS. MUST. DIE.
Lmao

Just a random thumbnail for a video on my youtube feed lmao.

North Indians are blonde nordic aryans

South Indians are niggers

And bangladeshis are gooks.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Mewton, becomingnearperfect and 9 others
I just want to know where I stand bro
you're probably just another narcy prettyboy chad lmao, ive gotten like 3 of those in the last 2 days asking me to rate them :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, diabolusx666, ascension and 3 others
you're probably just another narcy prettyboy chad lmao, ive gotten like 3 of those in the last 2 days asking me to rate them :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Nah I’m a sub 5 I wish tho ☠️😭

Ima dm you bro

BUMP U FUCKING FAGGOTS

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, CFW432 and Deleted member 23778
The sheer fucking arrogance of these sandniggers. Northern curries don't even realize they're just Arabs in the eyes of people who don't know their actual ethnicity

The sheer fucking arrogance of these sandniggers. Northern curries don't even realize they're just Arabs in the eyes of people who don't know their actual ethnicity
south india literally mogs north india in cleanliness, education, literacy rate, HDI, etc. Most nobel prize winners are from tamil nadu. Most CEOs etc in the west are south. Idk where north curries get their ego from jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, Trilogy and Deleted member 23778
lmao north indians dont look like arabs lmao, they just are literally 1 shade lighter than ur average south indian and look like stereotypical curries.

Its only northwest curries (punjabis/sindhis/kashmiris) that can pass as mena sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 23778
Only ethnics that can claim any sort of kinship with whites are the Japanese because they have the cultural footprint, technology and imperial history to match.
But even they are still mogged by Anglos, naturally.

lmao north indians dont look like arabs lmao, they just are literally 1 shade lighter than ur average south indian and look like stereotypical curries.

Its only northwest curries (punjabis/sindhis/kashmiris) that can pass as mena sometimes.
I meant they're MENA passing at best and nothing more

I meant they're MENA passing at best and nothing more
Thats only if they are lightbrown or lightskin. Your average north curry is usually only brown, and ur average south curry is dark brown or darkskin/black. Only northwest curries are usually lightbrown and have a good amount of lightskin nibbas in their population.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
south india literally mogs north india in cleanliness, education, literacy rate, HDI, etc. Most nobel prize winners are from tamil nadu. Most CEOs etc in the west are south. Idk where north curries get their ego from jfl.
from being 1 shade lighter on average lmao. Thats it. Thats were they get their ego from lmao. If south indians were all lightbrown/lightskin, they would literally be the most superior people in all of south asia cause they mog everyone else in every other facet of society lmao.

still mogs my dravid pooskin though tbf

still mogs my dravid pooskin though tbf
cope u bonemogger. One skin bleaching and u will have all the north indian pajeetas thirsting after ur cock :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
View attachment 2314070

Just a random thumbnail for a video on my youtube feed lmao.

North Indians are blonde nordic aryans

South Indians are niggers

And bangladeshis are gooks.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
The levels of delusion lmao, all the northies I've seen so far are ugly af and dont even have that white skin that is portrayed online

Users who are viewing this thread

Back