How Not Being A Gymcel Cucked Me (FRAMECELS GTFIH)

spanishmog

spanishmog

Iron
This is my first thread ever so bear with the sh!t quality

- How Not Being A Gymcel
Cucked Me:feelswhy:

-So this story all took place like 5-6 weeks ago. Me and my friend have this hobby of going to Manhattan, NY and approaching random foids to get their IG or number:feelshah:

- I approached this HTB in a red dress outside walking her dog and tried to small talk. Looking back at it, I looked so low autistic since I was trying my best to squint to reduce my UEE and push my neck forward to show off my jaw:feelsuhh: Anyways I asked for her IG and she said that she was older than me. I asked whats her age and she said 27. I knew this was a lie since no foid would look that good at 27 + my redpilled friend told me that he can sense she was lying. We were doing this for about 4 hrs and since we’re not Chads this resulted in no IG’s.

- Anyways since we were unsuccessful in our endeavors and were starting to get tired from walking, we decided to take the train back home. Thats when I saw this HTB mexican looking foid that was wearing a skirt and a tight black shirt on. When I tell u that my pecker was skyrocketed up and I so bricked:feelsgood:

this is a random girl I found on TikTok and will be image of reference for u hornycels.
967A0FAD EC2F 42B9 A09F 1E9A7D9BCB8C

-This girl kept giving me IOI’s and by some chance of fate, we all ended up waiting for the same train on the little benches. I was too pussy to make a move so 5 minutes of wasted time went by. Thats when I felt a right bump on my right shoulder. It was the foid:soy: and she gestured me to open her redbull can. I, who watches hundreds of PSL God edits and body building edits thought that it wasn’t gonna be struggle:feelshah: For 20 seconds I struggled to open a small fucking red bull can, even with all of my strength:feelswhy::feelswhy: That’s when the foid snatched the drink and did it herself. Luckily the train had arrived and I gestured my friend to go on a different part of the train than the foid, in order to save me from the embarrassment of being a weakcel.

I went home crying and still think about that night :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Anyways starting my bulking/gym journery, wish me luck boyos🫡
5ACE436E 4A23 480F B1BC 9C11F86B3042
EA6A705B CD5A 43AF AE29 A8A75F325782

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
Not a HTB, wtf is with the text color, and last but not least kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: brazistine62
Yeah, not being able to manage to do something physically for a woman when she asked you about it (regardless of whether the girl is from the family, coworker, friend, random girl you see for the first time etc.) it's one of the most turn off things possible, and you basically lose any respect they had for you :incel: :oops: :feelswhy:

Still, good luck with that gym thing :ogre: